14-year old hoe bag

Discussion in 'General' started by Deadmaker7, Nov 21, 2010.

1. :laughing: Please Stop, your killing meh!

2. You made a sarcastic post saying it's her body, is it not her body?

I'm starting to think you're trolling?

3. Hahahahaha im dying. This is like talking to DEA agents about weed.

Its actually hilarious seeing a group of people who bitch and moan how the government shouldnt be able to tell us what to do with our bodies (like smoking weed) go on to bash this girl for doing something that she, and all of us enjoy.

4. [​IMG]

5. Are you saying that all of us enjoy dropping out of school and being a whore at age 14? Or that she enjoys smoking weed? Which, she probably does.

6. Really bro, really?

We are all adults here, we are able to make informed decisions about sex, drugs etc.

She is a 14 year old girl going through puberty with wild hormones and what-not.

If a 25 year old has sex with her it's not ok because it's "her body", it's statutory rape.

7. #68 CharO0ne, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    He's clearly a pedophile. He wants the girl to be a whore, can't ya see? Age is only a number to Madbuddha! :D

EDIT: Damn, ya repped me? Why? :O

8. got me there, since i ever stated once in this thread that i would do her. Nope, just reminding you people that you are all hypocrites for judging her actions of having and enjoying sex

Nope, im saying all of us enjoy having sex. That, or youre doing it wrong. Oh and OMFG SHE DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL!!! NO WAY! how on earth is she gunna be able to utilize the pythagorean theorem in her daily life now!! Give me a break.

9. this thread is cool and all but Lyoto machida and Rampage Jackson are fighting LIVE right now.

10. I was kind of understanding your argument up until this. School is a good thing, people should be taught things. When I was working construction, we had to use advanced math daily. Dropping out of school is never a good thing.

11. lol i dunno what the fuss is about, this is what literally every 14 year old girl is like in the uk, our teenagers start drinking, having sex, getting tattoos and taking drugs young.

12. Never said you would. You...YOU, brought that up. Odd...[​IMG]

13. word that bitch aint shit compared to a real hoe

14. I abandoned my argument long ago when i realized who i was talking to. School is a good thing for some, yes. For others, its a complete waste of time. I learned more things that i have actually used and will use and are generally more important online and from when i stumbled upon something interesting on the science channel or such than i have in school.

15. You have much to learn /b/tard...

16. Calm done man, just f'ing with ya. The later it gets, the less I care :D

17. Secondary school is actually not that hard to finish, contrary to what you seem to think. This little tramp is just lazy and spoiled.

18. hahaha im completely calm, just very bored at 12:40 am with work in 6 hours. That and my bowl is downstairs, my weed is up here, it is freezing everywhere, and im in my bed enjoying the heat radiating from this laptop. But fuck i want to smoke a bowl.

19. I just came to talk to her ya know, let her know what she's doin is dangerous. kind of like a mentor........ hhmmmm are these peanut butter cookies