Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

14 Year Old Busted By Five-O For Growing Marijuana.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokinBluntsTX, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Ok so when i was roughly 14 years old i was growing in my backyard.
    I had a nice female, and i accomplished alot for not knowing what the hell i was doing.
    One day the neighbors take a peak into my property from their fence and see that i have a plant just sitting right there. They call the Po Po and a deputy and a sheriff turn up at my door at 9pm at night. At this point my mom saved my ass by throwing it away before they got there. The fucked up thing was i was asleep because i got really high just before that and i wake up and two cops grab my arms and lift me up.
    I almost shit my pants. [NOT TO MENTION THEY STOOD ON MY TOES WITH HUGE BOOTS]

Turns out they didn't have much proof only pictures of the ground and the pot.
    So i was relieved. I'm now 19, just started growing again & i live in a different house.

Oh and i've also read what the hell to do
    :)

2. Now you've got to watch out for your new neighbors.

3. Just be careful with the outdoor grows, especially if you don't have a really private yard. I don't think I'd ever have the balls to try and grow a plant outside in my yard. Basement FTW!

4. Well i live in a semi-ghetto neighborhood with so many mexicans.
    no one cares :D

5. I hope you understand what guerilla means and apply it to your situation. Even if that's growing other plants around it.

6. Build a shed in your backyard that can't be seen from the streets. Put your grow op in there, and make sure you install some locks. Safest way to grow @ home imo...this way it's outside of your house, yet hidden completely from sight.

7. yeah i understand everything now
    and actually im doing a guerilla grow right now

8. cool story bro

9. That's just as bad since there's people around willing to steal your crop.

10. reason why I don't wanna grow anywhere outdoors in Texas.

Fucking cops.

11. That doesn't sound like it would be any better. I'd be more worried about them stealing your plant now instead of calling the cops.

12. cool story! nice to know your mom has your back!

i have a friend who his mom turned him and his little brother over to the police cuz he was smoking weed. I understand if some1 has a problem (crack,meth) sometimes you need intervention but a 20yr old smoking weed is pretty common. now him and his little brother have a record and the little brother is in jail for violation probation. how is that for a story! scary ass shit! thats why i dont hide weed from my parents i need to know that they wont turn me in.

13. how did they find out you do all this?
    are they cool with your habits and hobbie ?

14. Damn I woulda been pissseddd. Should of threw seeds in there yard before you moved.

15. LMFAO that woulda been funny shit. After you knew you were gonna move you shoulda planted some let it grow a bit then call the 5-0, that way it woulda been guaranteed they woulda been screwed. On the real i woulda been flipping shit on a cop for lifting me out of my bed when i was sleeping. When i was 14 i was stupid and thought i could do anything so i probably would been an idiot and started swinging on em. Then again they have no right to lay any hands on you at all for any reason...I realized i am drifting off topic. anyway good story man.

16. cool story, thats good you learned from your mistakes.

i won't lie i grew when i was 14. But i did read a lot before i ever started, and did a pretty good job at nobody finding my plants other than family(that still sucks, but hey its not the cops).

i did get caught with a pipe when i was 14 and put on probation. that was really good for me, it made me go another year without smoking........ I learned a lot in that year.

17. I'm so tired of the unnecessary use of this phrase....

18. I love haters.

19. Well....the hate wasn't directed at you.

But if you prefer it that way, I guess I hate you? :)