14 year old boy dupes police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Poisongage, Jan 26, 2009.

1. #1 Poisongage, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    Taken from: http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20090125/497bffe0_3ca6_1552620090125-1254501608

Boy, 14, dupes police, patrols Chicago for 5 hours
    By MICHAEL TARM (Associated Press Writer)
    From Associated Press
    January 26, 2009 12:05 AM EST

CHICAGO - A 14-year-old aspiring police officer donned a uniform, walked into a Chicago police station and managed to get an assignment - patroling in a squad car for five hours before he was detected, police said Sunday.

The boy did not have a gun, never issued any tickets and didn't drive the squad car, Deputy Superintendent Daniel Dugan said.

Assistant Superintendent James Jackson said the ruse was discovered only after the boy's patrol with an actual officer ended Saturday. Officers noticed his uniform lacked a star that is part of the regulation uniform.

Police said they were investigating how the deception went undetected for so long in what they described as a serious security breach. Police said disciplinary steps are possible pending the outcome of the investigation.

Police didn't identify the boy because of his age. He has been charged as a juvenile with impersonating an officer.

Dugan said the boy looks older than 14 and was motivated by a desire to be an officer, not malice or "ill intent."

The boy once took part in a Chicago program for youth interested in policing, so he would have been familiar with some procedures, perhaps helping him blend in, police spokeswoman Monique Bond said.

------

Hahahahahaha way to go little man. :D

[​IMG]

2. i would grabbed all the confiscated drugs i could hold and beat the fuck out.

get em lil guy.

3. Wow, that kid has balls.
    Who the fuck impersonates a police officer and walks into a police station and even gets an assignment?

I want to see a pic of this dude, how the hell did nobody notice a 14 year old amongst people 20+?

4. i recently thought of something like that, except one would dress like a federal agent and go into the police station to rescue a homeboy from jail, just say some bullshit about a big smuggleing ring and sume such shit theat one needs to speak with said individual back at HQ. Just lost my house full of babies to a fuckin hit n run they foolowed me back home to, STUPID bullshit to ;loose it all over but atleast theres this down ass chick that helped me snatch the plant material before a warrant was served, crazy ass night and she prooved to be some woman that night, I need to marry this one, or at least keep her as a goood friend for some victory fun every now and again. any who thats why that stuff was flowin threw my head.
    Also if they would just Legalize weed I would have no problem with the law, thats the only one I break everyday, others are just accidents trying to avoid aresst for this plant.
    Any ways Duce guys, and stay free, even if you go broke at least your free. Ya keep on knockin but ya cant come in! that saved my fuckin ass, if your at home and a cop comes you dont even have to open the door. he dont have to have any reason to smell shit. oh yeah l8rs guys bubblin time.

5. God damn police are even dumber than I thought.

6. That is proof that cops are bitchier than boys who haven't hit puberty. Good Job kid:hello:.

7. lol shit like this happens so often, i heard bout some 20-30 something year old dude impersonating a middle schooler and going through an entire day of school before getting caught.

8. haha this story was funny.. i read it on aol news a few days ago

9. jeez, hes probably the little asswipe of his class

10. This kid is The One. He is the one the prophecy foretold, the one who could walk amongst the ranks of the dreaded piggly army without being detected. He could be a powerful ally....

We must entice him to our side....learn his secrets....

11. haha, kids are smarter then the 5-0 alought of the time, after all aren't they always running from them and having to talk thier way out of getting searched? Fuck the Police, especially the racist ones, I geuss that would have to be all of them

12. #12 wraughbit, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    Next thing we know some 13 year olds going to be putting out a fires with your local FD.

13. I'm with this guy, +rep

14. what the hell did you just say?

15. with you on that man shit all that free weed damn that would be awsome

16. avacado george was obviously really really really high when he wrote that shit up.

17. ahahahahahahahahahahahaaha at george and at the police

18. I <3 this forum.

19. [​IMG]

Hands down, win.

20. Epic...