14 y.o. gets plastic surgery...wtf?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fuckthecops, Aug 2, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Eye Get Money"']HONESTLY I hope the doctor fucked something up

I agree with everything said from the post above me..what kinda bullshitass world do we live in where soilders or anyone is disfigured and just has to deal. But the Taylor swift hybrid "earboy" from All That gets a pass..

3 words

White Girl Power.

...I guess, I mean guarantee no other race..Hell no other gender would be catered to for something that time and meditation couldn't fix...

fucking America...debt crisis..lets give a bitch a face job..wow..how about feeding 200bums with the money Dr.shitback blew for this big eared fuck.

All who disagree I never want to hear you guys bitch and moan about how America is lame, dying, unfair, etc. To back this kind of shit tells me your capacity for anything is pretty fucking low...this is some bull ass shit.[/quote]

This ^^^

2. Fuck that. Pisses me off. Just cause of ears that looks perfectly fine to me?

I seen a lot of people with ears much larger than hers.

Plus they had to fix the rest of her face?

How come no one ever did this for me? God damn. I coulda used that.

3. Try saying this in six years when her face looks 100 times worse than before.

4. [quote name='"garrison68"']Why do people start a thread about something by providing a link to a story or video, and then simply say, "Discuss"?

If they do not have any thoughts on the matter themselves, then what's the point of starting the thread?[/quote]

Why do people post on threads when they have nothing to add? It was late and I just wanted to start the thread before I forgot.

And I'm still not gonna write my opinion because I'm on my phone and it's too long to write out. :p

5. Worn glasses for 57 years since I was six years old.
    Kids growing up in America no longer have anything to overcome, they're literally handed everything on a silver platter. No wonder OWS idiots act the way they do.

We grow up & become the people we do in part because of what we have to overcome. Taking all of the bumps & wrinkles out of growing up doesn't help a child, only harms them & teaches them unrealistic values. You can become who you want to be by simply changing your appearance, translates into all style & no substance.
    Cheers:D

6. [quote name='"1badbruce"']Worn glasses for 57 years since I was six years old.
    Kids growing up in America no longer have anything to overcome, they're literally handed everything on a silver platter. No wonder OWS idiots act the way they do.

We grow up & become the people we do in part because of what we have to overcome. Taking all of the bumps & wrinkles out of growing up doesn't help a child, only harms them & teaches them unrealistic values. You can become who you want to be by simply changing your appearance, translates into all style & no substance.
    Cheers:D[/quote]

Well put ....... White kids in America have It the hardest in the whole world .......

They should send her to some starving place in Africa or anywheres that's actually shitty and then she'll be the prettiest girl there ....... Cause that what matters in this day , how you look for Facebook . Instagram , or school ........

I hope she ends up worse than she started

7. It's her body she can do what she wants

I'm sure there's people that would criticize me for inhaling marijuana smoke everyday for years... It's my life thou.

I don't think she needed it anyways- sure she wasn't going to be the next Victoria secret model, but she was cute (in a non-creepy pedophile way)

8. Was anyone hurt? No.
    Is she happier now? Yes, a lot happier!
    Is her family happier? Yes.
    Did she spend money? No.

So what is the problem?

9. People have an opinion on it. They made her life available to the public. Yes, it is her own body and yes she is happier now.

But in my eyes, it's just feeding more into what society says is normal. It's my opinion that there is something wrong with everyone involved with making this happen.

Sure, she has the right to do whatever she wants... but that doesn't mean people aren't going to look down on it.

I know if I had a child I would never ever promote this to them. You are who you are, and if you're surgically altering what you look like so other people will accept you, you have some serious self esteem issues.. and that, to me, is more unattractive than any natural feature.

Same with fake titties.
    Same with steroids.

It's just my opinion.

10. Only in...

ForumRunner_20120515_110547.jpg

11. Exactly what i thought. She has like 2 more years of growing ahead of her and im gonna laugh when her growth ruins her perfect little ho face and she has to start suckin cocks to pay for more surgery

12. Why are so many people wishing that bad things will happen to her? She''s a 14 year old child, thats a very delicate age.

13. I think it's a shame. They should make it illegal for underage people to get plastic surgery unless of course they get in an accident and actually need reconstructive surgery.

14. Ya and bambi's father doesn't get shot.

Life is life. She shouldn't be sheltered so. Nor handed everything on a platter just cause someone made her feel bad. If she had to go through that just cause of some bullies then how is she going to handle real life when it hits her???

15. ^True that!

16. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']Why are so many people wishing that bad things will happen to her? She''s a 14 year old child, thats a very delicate age.[/quote]

Because it builds weaknesses sheltering kids rather than making them deal and growing a spine and a heart for herself

17. [quote name='"Eye Get Money"']

Because it builds weaknesses sheltering kids rather than making them deal and growing a spine and a heart for herself[/quote]

Being bullied to the point if feeling like shit develops way more weakness though.

18. Its still stupid to wish bads things would happen to a fucking kid, jesus christ people.

19. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

Its still stupid to wish bads things would happen to a fucking kid, jesus christ people.[/quote]

Welp...

20. About that age, I wanted to get surgery on a scar I have under my nose. People bullied me because of it. I just did not manage to get free surgery for it, but I wanted to.