1300 ppm and nute burn

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jeezy1021, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Hello grasscity fam I'm currently around week 7 of veg I have noticed that my plants leaves at all levels are experiencing nute burn claw and other deformations I've just checked 2 of my pots run off one was 1300 ppm an 7.8 ph the other 1400 8.0 ph

My soil : fox farm ocean forest
    Nutes : calmag , botanicare grow pro 3-2-4

I haven't been feeding it nutes for at least 3 weeks now I've been flushing with tap water ppm is around 300-500 any help would be great

2. Depending on when you're catching the runoff, it could be higher or lower. When I first got my FFoF I checked the runoff to see what range I would be working with and it was reading 1600-1800 out the bag. I didn't feed until the runoff was in the 700 range maybe 3.5 weeks into veg. I caught runoff in the 1900-2000 range once and only experienced minor tip burn. All that said. I think ph might be your biggest issue. But pics help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Give me 10 min I will upload when lights come on

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

5. Great to know this they told me the soil is loaded with stuff an that I need nutes 1 month after veg stage but I've put nutes here an there but I'm starting to see this on my leaves take a look at the pics also dark green bluish hue on my top leaves should I start back on the nutes also yes my run off ph was 7.8 almost 8 ph that's no good I've been flushing for 2 weeks now ppm around 300-500 coming from a fridge filtered water

6. Looks like a deficiency more than a burn, and for the pH, looks a lot better than I thought it would.

7. What’s your PH going in?
    7.8-8 coming out. Def not good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. I was expecting to see twisted leaves throwing up gang signs with that pH, but it's not as bad as it sounded. I want to go with deficiency, I'm sure there is a chart floating around here somewhere. But it definitely looks like there is time to correct it.

9. Sorry but I'm not experienced enough to look at it and say what it is off the rip, but look for that chart

10. I try to maintain 6.5 but my ph pen
    is a shit one that's why I bought the liquid test so I can be accurate but mostly 6.5 to 6.3

11. Hahahahaha gang signs naw just drooping leaves leaves with holes Burnt edges I'll post detailed pics here is what I'm talking about

• Like Like x 2
  12. Here is more notice the holes in some of my bottom leaves is it time to feed it nutes

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zinc and Mag? Maybe

14. Might be I have cal mag should I give a small feeding I will look into this

15. I think this comment deserves an informative stamp,

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yes specially because we've been told that we need to be around a certain ppm an it's way too high out the gate but my plants in the beginning were amazing

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Well I don't use a state of the art ppm pen, this was just my experience with my equipment. I did tons of review reading and research on FFoF and due to all the people saying"hot soil" I was overly cautious with it and made sure to keep an eye on it. But in the end, scary ppm readings and all, I started from seed in it and put a clone rooted in perilite right in with no burn or problem. I think long as you don't start out over watering in it you won't really have a burn problem

• Like Like x 1