Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

130 for a quarter?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by htxtoker, Feb 19, 2009.

1. for the people saying they would never pay that much, Some people dont have a choice. some places thats the on going rate. I know when i used to live in Arizona for some top dank its about 65 an eighth. 120 a quarter.

I'd pay that much again as long as i get to check it out first, also id def want to smoke a bowl with the dealer make sure its some bomb.

2. My friend who is going to deal says he thinks a Quarter would be about 75-90, depending on quality sound about right?

3. honestly NO Q is worth 130.. my cousin, Gets 7.0 of TOP NOTCH Kush ( diff. strains all equal in dankness and quality ) for 120..

im smoking some Fuckin dank purp right now , and im only paying 100 a Q.

ask him to come down in price imo

BTW i live in Vegas ;D