13 days old

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kronikboy, May 5, 2013.

1. do they look alright to be 13 days old or should they be bigger???

Attached Files:

2. Mine at 12 days old kind of a top view but I bet her stem is 4" or so

Attached Files:

3. looks fine.

4. mine at 13 days

Attached Files:

5. Side view

Attached Files:

6. #6 kronikboy, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    here is the set up im using at the moment, just until i get my grow room finished it will be done in the next week or so,,i just hope i got enuff light until then, and will i be able to switch from cfl lights to MH lights?? because i plan on doing so soon.. and wen should i start feeding them?? ive planted 8 seeds and all 8 have sprouted but only 2 of them are doin good..

Attached Files:

7. i wish mine would grow that fast, mine are growing super slooooow:(

8. what kind of medium are you using Michellexh??

9. i use an organic mixture i made also, i have the soil tabs in until i switch to 12/12 then i put flower tabs in. they provide all the nutrients i need. its a 14-6-6 mixture.

10. Mine at 20 days. She's a turbo diesel beauty

Attached Files:

11. Pretty small for 3 weeks

12. kronikboy, that shit looks like a fire hazard! are u using speaker wire to run your lights????

Ontopic -
    Your plants look like they are doing fine.

13. lol nah im using extension cords with ends cut off, and thats just for the time being my original room will be finished soon

14. No joke.

15. ah ok i seen that as was like WTF? lol

16. #16 kronikboy, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
    when should i start giving my plants nutes? and the tips of the leaves are turning brown but the leaves aren't curling or anything

17. could it be nute. burn? because i mixed jiffy starter mix and miracle grow together when i transplanted.

18. I have found warm water makes them grow faster than cold.

19. i use tap water but i let it set out for 48 hours before i use it. im tryin to figure out why the tips of the leaves are turning yellow/brown, but ill try the warm water thing thanks.

20. Its either Nute burn or a K-deficiency. check them both out. without pics cant tell.