13 days from seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmmartins, May 30, 2016.

1. Hello guys this is my newest girl, she´s 13 days from seed.
    I dont have many experience and never used nutes before, so I would like to know if I can start giving her somes nutes our should I wait a few more days

Attached Files:

2. It depends on the soil and the water you're feeding them. If the soil has nutes and you are watering with tap water, you don't have to bother with nutes until bloom.

What type of soil and what is your water source?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Starting nutes right now will only fry your plant. You don't need nutes until the plant has had a chance to use up what is in the soil naturally. Starting them too early or giving a batch that is too strong, will just fry your plants. If you planted your seedling in a huge container, you're going to be sitting and waiting a while for your plant to develop a root system since the more soil it has to root into, the longer this process takes. While forming roots, the plant doesn't do much toward growing foliage or using water. When it's finished, you'll see the growth start to pick up and the plant will start to use more water. But the larger the container you started them in, the longer you have to give them to use up the natural nutes in the soil. Nutes are simply plant food and any container plant, if it's allowed to stay in one container long enough, will use up the natural nutrients in the soil and will need fed. But it's not the amount of nutes you pour in your plants that determines how well your plant does, it's lighting. The better quality stronger lighting you can grow your plants under, the better they will do. Nutes are just feed. Read up on growing these plants so you can get a better idea of what is happening with them as they mature. The new grower threads here have tons of good information that will help all this make better sense to you. There are several "sticky's" that are just for the new grower. Happy growing! TWW

• Like Like x 2
  4. I´m using a soil I bought in a "professional" cannabis shop xD i bought their best soil so it should have all it need´s.
    I´m using tap water but I let it sit for at least 48H to drop PH.

5. WOW really appreciate your answer was really great with awesome info.
    Thanks a lot I think i will keep you guys updated until flowering

6. Did anyone else notice the bug on the leaf? What is it? I hope it's not a plant eater. . . Hey i think i can see an egg on the leaf too.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Not sure what it is, today i´m going to have a closer look at it.
    If its a bug what do you recommend me to do?

8. Mix up some neem oil and spray the plant. Safest effective way probably to get rid of bugs on the plant. i don't know what it is, never seen that bug before. I think it's a whitefly.

9. EWWW i just read about whiteflies if that's what it is kill it!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks alot bro I will check it out and if needed use the spray ^^
    Thanks!!!

11. It's a plant eater alright. It's a whitefly. I doubt that is an egg...they usually like to lay eggs on the underside of the leaves and there would be more than just 1. Also the seedling isn't old enough for the flies to be there long enough to colonize and start mating. Never the less, you're gonna want to get it out of the grow room and implement some pest prevention.

12. #12 jmmartins, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    image1 (1).JPG image1.JPG image2.JPG A little update guy's :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Lookin good man

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hi guys, can i start giving flower nutes? IMG_2212.JPG

Attached Files:

15. Update guys :D
    IMG_2271.JPG IMG_2272.JPG IMG_2273.JPG IMG_2274.JPG IMG_2275.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  16. Looks good what are you growing? How long its been?

• Like Like x 1
  17. its an autoflower green-o-matic and is about 45 days from seed :)

18. looks great, good for you. looks like you've got some great bud sites.

• Like Like x 1
  19. anyone notice the spider in picture 3of ur post today:) just chilling

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks, this is my 2nd grow and first one using LST.
    That little fella is my buddy, he ate all the fly's that where around my plant :D