1200W Kush, God Bud and White Widow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by joer1980, May 6, 2010.

1. That sounds sick sublime. You have pics?

2. hey Remy,

for the veg tent I flood the table every 4 hours for 15 mins. The flower tent only waters when lights are on every 4 hours for 15 mins.

3. nah man its shit. my phone got turned off and i dont have a digi :(as soon as i get my phone turned back on ill snap some. if it isnt done. we put it straight into bud as soon as we could so shes maybe..2 ft tall. the top 8-9 inches is gonna be nothing but bud and then lil buds all the way down. we have 2 of them. one sativa and one indica about the same height and both are budding. there both hairy as fuck too

4. #24 joer1980, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Damn Id love to see it. Sounds crazy. You say that it was a bagseed too?!? Thats nuts. Im assuming it was still some good shit then right? Not your average bagseed quality?

5. Cool. Thanks for responding joer1980!

6. No problem remy. Glad I could help.

7. Good to hear about that purple color, homie had some God gigga bud that turned a real chronic shade of purple this is probably the same stuff.

keep up the good work joe

8. Ok sweet. I hope it turns out nice and purp. Thanks bro.

9. Does anyone know if its ok to mix a carb additive at the same time as shooting powder? I dont see why not. Something like Bud Candy?

10. About time that I put these ladies into flower :hello: :smoke:

Going to be putting them under a 1000W HPS with a SCROG.

Attached Files:

11. oh i cant wait to see these

12. Oh me too dude. Wish there was a way to speed these processes up. Lol. I'd like to go to sleep and wake up 3 weeks into flower. Lol.

13. hahahah i wish man. patience is key

14. Lol. Sure is buddy!!

15. Here's a pic update 5 days after the first dose of Shooting Powder. That shit really is a miracle!!!!

8 other females that were in Veg will be going under the 1000W HPS tomorrow night.

Attached Files:

16. Ill get a pic update of the new 1000W tent tomorrow sometime. The 1000W HPS with the Powerhouse ballast kicks ass!!!

17. 2 crappy cell phone Pics of girls under the 1000W. Put them under Saturday and they are already budding!!! :eek:

Ill have way better pics within the next few days. :smoking:

Attached Files:

18. You guys get a chance to try this out? I've been using Bud Candy for a bit, but I haven't using a shooting powder before. It would be interesting to see what might happen when you mix the two....

Anyone????????????

19. Nah man we havent got a chance to try it. Im going to give it a shot on my new crop. Going to wait until around week 4 of flower. I'll use it 4, 5, 6 and 7 even though it says 1 through 6. I'll let you know how it goes.

Im going to go ahead and say that im 99.9% positive that it would not hurt since it's only (0-0-1). I believe that it could possibly improve the taste more than it would the yield. The Shooting Powder is what will take care of the size of the buds. I will say this....SHOOTING POWDER IS COMPLETELY AMAZING!!!