1200W, Canna Coco, White Rhino...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by arseface, May 14, 2006.

1. well thats just plain harsh arseface...im sorry for you...i find the heat and humidity makes em lanky too....
    you should hopefully salvage something out of em tho...and if all else fails youll get some good amount of hash etc....
    ive been getting away with too serious a heat problem cos my growroom is under the shade of some rather large trees...
    good luck...

2. that sucks arse arse! hope I catch your next grow! cant wait to see the end product and some pics of the fallen room :(

:smoking:

3. Damn straight you did, and honestly I had that in the back of my mind the entire time. I dunno, at the time it just seemed too good to be true (flower at 2ft --> 6ft+ plants) so I guess I thought you were exaggerating or something. I was actually considering leaving them longer in veg (I'm sure I say it somewhere in this journal). Very glad I didn't...

Coco is still the business :D

4. Sounds like you've tried different methods. Let me ask you a simple question from a rooky. I planted 5 weeks ago and they germinated and popped up in 5 days as hoped for.(outdoors) Maybe I'm impatient, but they are only about 4 to 5 inches tall with what I consider small leaves. I planted a cross between Early Girl and Northern Lights. Shouldn't they be growing faster or/and larger?? Maybe I need to bring them in the house?

5. I can think of how it could have been much worse, so I can't complain really.

As for the move, yeah it's really cool growing in a spare room - nice and handy - but it's just too obvious. For one thing the doors don't shut properly, and I need to vent out. Also this shitty estate agent has 'routine inspections' every 3 months, which is kind of a pain in the ass.

Phesie - this heatwave really didn't help I guess. Also they were due a good watering when they finally collapsed. Can't help but think if I'd got my finger out ans watered earlier they would have been okay, but really I would have just delaying the inevitable.

Guys, everyone, thanks for the support all the way through this grow, you've been great :hello:

I'll snap some pics of the tragic room tomorrow

6. Hmm... well, where are you growing?

For one thing, light is generally the biggest determining factor when it comes to growth rate. Unless you already have an HPS setup, you won't be helping them get more light by bringing them indoors. Also, unless you're growing somewhere hot that gets regular, bright sunshine (ie not the UK lol) you won't be getting as good light to the plants outdoors as you will from a good indoor setup, so you would expect growth to be slower.

Also, if you planted them outdoors straight from seed then they might take a bit of catching up. Usually people tend to start the grow indoors for the first couple of weeks in good soil, then transplant them outdoors when they;re a few inches tall. If you didn't do this the plant may be just taking a while to establish its root system.

7. Wow, My condolences on your loss. It is good to see you are positive as one could be in this situation by recognising the experience as learning. I also seem to find something remotely humorous in dark situations and there is slight irony in this disaster as it was caused by too much sucess. I am picturing these monsterous buds held up by creaking ropes that when snapped, dropped the bud with enough force to crush the nosey neighbor's kid. God, I hate that kid.

8. update on final yield? please

9. Hey Arse, just posted some pictures of my Pot of Gold plants which have just finished as well as Belladonna - just in case you wanna see how they grow out.

Not tested either yet but Belladonna looks to have lots of potential and apart from a few mold problems - the first I've had, gowing Belladonna has been my most pleasureable so far. Actually thats bollocks, the Orange Bud was and still is my fave, but if Bella smokes anywhere near like it's supposed to it will certainly replace OB as my personal grail!

Did you get the PM I sent? I was gonna call you the other day too but didn't want to appear pushy, but shout if you need something, especially as I'm up in your part of the world again next week.

Cheers :D