Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yuiop, Jun 30, 2009.

1. is plenty for 1/4 O of dank, right? (would be 20 each if i bought 1 at a time)

2. well...let's see:

An Ounce-28 grams

Half-14 grams

A quarter=7 grams.

120 a 1/4?

You would get a little deal on that.

No a 1/4th should be around 100. I guess 120 might be good, hell my 1/4 was 100.

Then again, my recent 1/2 O was 100.

3. Yeah, and the prices are worse here then anywhere i know of:( (central jersey)

4. not true. Here in Iowa I always pay at least 120 a quarter... its VERY odd that I get one for 100 but it has happened. Our prices are fucked over here.

5. Whereabouts in Iowa? I grew up in Dubuque, lived in CR and went to school at the U of I... I've been out here in New England for the past 20 years and haven't been back to good old IA.