120$ 9g birthday blunt of green crack (img)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by nonfat, Sep 18, 2009.

1. it cool but i think 16 nice fat blunts would have looked better

2. Had a lot of this Green Crack a while ago, I thought it was definitely some heady stuff. I'm in CO. so I'm sure it was different genetics. Also, I enjoy both indicas and sativas quite equally, sativa to wake my ass up in the morning, and indica to knock my ass out at night lol.:D

3. shoulda bonged/vaped that 9 grams u'd be obliterated

nice blunt otherwise, looks fun, i couldnt afford it personally to burn down 9gs in a blunt right now

4. Since when was smoking only about how high you can get? The guy had a sweet time with his friends in a way that will be remembered, thats all that matters.

5. It might be a waste, but its his weed and he can do what he sees fit for it. and it was the kids birthday so if they wanna have fun smoking a 9g blunt let em have their fun;):)

6. Every once in a great while It's nice to smoke a fat bleezy. My friends and I roll up a fat new years blunt every year, not quite as fat. Either way it's not a waste if it was a birthday blunt :smoke:

7. Exactly!! Thank you.

8. if you smoked like a gram and a half to the face out of a bong, you would probably be way higher then if you smoked that blunt with a few people. You would have also been able to smoke without all that resin all over your weed. The blunt must have been amazing though. props for rolling that!

9. ye doggy

10. yeah id rather pack thatshit in a bong... just my rich dad poor dad side i love conserving my money so i can buy more mother fucking weed