12 year old sister dating 16 year old guy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NuclearGuru, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so my sister is 12, going to be 13 September 11th. This guy is 16 and going to be 17 sometime in August. They just started dating like two weeks ago. Obviously, I'm not very supportive of this relationship. I was complaining to my friends about this and apparently they think it's alright since she is going to be 13 soon. I was like wtf. What does everyone here think about that? Surely I'm not the only one that thinks this is fucked up.

2. #2 laxfeva22, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    O hell no. My sister just turned twelve. Id leave a mother fucker on life support if I hadda deal with that shit. You happen to have a brother that is under 18 that could handle that shit? That would be your one down fall. Nah. Beat that assholes face in. Fuck it.

You were already issue one warning because of discssions like this, please read the rules before posting again. ~AK~

3. No brother and hell no. I'm already on probation. I'm not going to prison. Fuck that. I don't know how I will handle it if I see them kissing and shit though. It pisses me off to see her hugging her little 12 year old boyfriends, let alone a pretty much grown man.

4. I know it may seem like there's a big gap between them but it's only 4 years. Your sister may be a very mature 12 year old I know 13 year old girls that can pass for older mature girls, I'm not sayg they look old but look more mature in their physical body.

I believe a twelve year old can be mature enough to be with a 16 year old

that's just my 2 cents :)

5. my dad is 13 years older than my mum and i turned out fine.

>.>

6. Treat others as you want to be treated. Picture you being 12 and having a chance with a hot 16 year old girl.

When their relationship eventually fails and she is sad go up to her and tell her.

Most importantly thing though is do you have parental figures?? What kind of guardian allows this to happen!?:confused:

7. Well she does look a lot older than she is. She can easily pass for at least 15. It still pisses me off though.

8. Sounds like something your parents should get involved in. If I had a 12 year old daughter I wouldnt let her go out with guys.

9. You do have a point there. My parents don't really give a shit about anything. Too caught up in their jobs to teach their kids life lessons and help them with problems and stuff.

10. #10 laxfeva22, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010

find some little shit to handle it for ya in exchange for a fat sack or what not...

No. I don't fuckin care how mature she is. Shit don't fly. If she's 17/18 and wants to get played out by some 22 year old, fine learn the hard way. But at 12/13? Gimme a fuckin break. Never. Hell, if one of my brothers tried pullin that shit when we were a bit younger I woulda beat there asses for the girl. Shit just isn't right. One of those few black/white issues in this world of exceeding grey.

Please read the rules, discussion that center around violence are not allowed here. ~AK~

11. You dont have to hurt the guy. You just confront him and tell him that your sister is too young to date and you dont want him around her. Most 16 year old guys are pretty easy to intimidate.

12. This guy lives within walking distance of our house so she can just go see him whenever she wants. My parents are never home to tell her otherwise. That is what worries me even more. She could easily go over to his house and he could try to take things a lot further than they should be taken with a 12 year old. Hell, he could rape her and no one would know because no one is ever home. If I ever found out something like that, though, I would put that guy through the worst pain he could experience. I would risk going to prison if it ever came to that.

13. A hot 16 year old chick given it up to a 12 year old dude is a hell of a lot different than a 12 year old girl givin it up to some 16 year old skeez. Yes theres a double standard in my eyes, both situations are fucked regardless though.

14. #14 JollyStoner, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
    Do his parents know about him dating a 12 year old? What if you went to his house and had a talk with his parents letting them know that you don't approve of them seeing each other?

Edit: but I would still definitely make it clear to the 16 year old dude that he needs to stay away.

15. Also great advice.:hello:

16. The age difference isnt that much when youre like 20.. not 12.. you have a 16 year old kid whos gunna wanna fuck.. datin an impressionable, immature 12 year old girl? I dont care what you say.. youre not mature enough to fuck at 12.

Wouldent fly with me if it was my sister..

17. NO YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS IT'S WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WTF is the age of consent in your area, that kid at 16 may be too young to be a member here, but too damn old for a CHILD of 12.....a CHILD of 12!!!

Life support may be a bit drastic for just starting dating......................maybe just a tour of the ER room with promise of a free trip there if the dating continues.

[quote name='Bushwookie420']my dad is 13 years older than my mum and i turned out fine.

I'm 15 yrs older then my Lady, but I didn't date her when she was 12 for f*#ks sake, and I'll bet your Dad didn't date your Mum at that age either.

18. This kid lives in a shitty household. His dad is in prison and I'm pretty sure his mom is a crack head. His sister is the neighborhood skank. I really don't want my sister getting involved with that type of crowd but there doesn't seem to be much I can really do about it. I worry about it every day because my parents and I are at work and she is home alone. I usually work overtime if I can so I don''t get home until around 7 or 8 at night.

19. This is definitely a tough situation man, especially if your parents dont want to get involved. Its hard to answer but knowing myself, I'd definitely be in the guys face right away and tell him that if I ever found out he's seeing my sister I'd break his face.

20. Normally I would do the same thing but like I said, I'm on probation. I'd be walking a fine line between terrorist threatening and casual conversation. The last thing I want to do is go to prison. That would definitely ruin the prime of my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.