12 days into 12/12 and still no buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sethharr1, Jul 9, 2017.

1. So I have two plants flowering in the same tent one is white Tahoe cookies and the other is mendo breath x platinum bubba. The white Tahoe is right where it should be but the mendo is barely in pre flower stages. Here's some pics let me know what you think. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Also here is a couple pics of the white Tahoe which is flowering at normal speed in the same tent. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The plant looks fine. Some plants take longer than others.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. I see pistils on some of those pics! lucky you...Be patient..make sure the photo period is uninterrupted darkness.

KEEP us posted

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. 12 days isn't really enough time for the plant to really start flowering. I have one plant that took almost 3.5 weeks before it started showing any bud formation.

5. Not sure what you mean - I'm seeing pistils which is a sign that the plant is entering its flowering phase
    Patience grasshopper

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks guys I appreciate the advice! Like you said it just took a little longer than the other. There are lots of bud sights and both are stacking up nicely. I'll post some pics in the morning when my lights are on.

7. Here's some updates on the plants guys. Almost to week 3 of flower and the ladies are doing great. The mendo is starting to catch up finally. I'll update with more pics again next week! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. 12 day in you be lucky to have defined sex

this ain't burgers we order here

another 3-4 weeks at best

good luck

9. Patience my friend. I see pistils so it's coming along. Looking good man :love-m3j:

10. what there not done yet ? lmao