Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

12.2 grams of opi-hash pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PuRe CaNNaBLiSS, Sep 11, 2009.

1. thats awesome, thats actually a good price too , lucky ass

2. Never heard of that combination, sounds excellent though.

3. Sounds great man, sounds really right down my alley, I've been wanting to try smoked opium for a while and I love hash so that sounds like a treat. Do you have any idea how your friend made it?

4. damn nice blaze it all haha love my opium. tell your boy to give you some pods make ppt its awsome. gets yah wrecked....

5. yesss. opium is a great high, i snag it when ever i can just because it doesnt come around to often.

and in regards to the process im not so sure. he said hes gunna show me and help me harvest my crop this up coming outdoor season, so ill hopefully learn :)

--and yes its the "same opium used to make H" but thats a different process with completely different effects. nothing like that. addicting yes, but not in the levels that i consume it. dont confuse me with that crowd. -- thank you.

and yea i was pretty happy with the price, its movin quick in my area at 30 a gram.

6. yesss. i love it with out a doubt. its a great blend. gives for a really mellow laid back high, without the sleepyness. great way to relax on a lazy rainy day :hello:

7. man id prolly just drop that thing in a bag of skittles and play russian roulette :)

8. great price if its decent hash and ope

even better price if its good hash and ope!

great post!
    best pickup of the day!

9. haha. that actually made me rofl i wont lie. thank you for makin me smile :D

10. thanks bro :) i would rate it with a solid 8/10. nothing stellar but im more than happy with it. no regrets at all.

11. i do what i can :cool:

12. gunna take some shavings off with my razor, top off my bowl in my bong, and finish the packer game.

update later with a milk vid if i get time.

13. dude thats awesome i love opium and i LOVE hash.. i want to try this but no one has opium any more.

14. jesus fuck balls

i want to smoke all of that right now