Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

12.2 grams of opi-hash pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PuRe CaNNaBLiSS, Sep 11, 2009.

1. #1 PuRe CaNNaBLiSS, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    just snagged this 12.2 gram ball of opi-hash. nice sweet opi taste and uplifting high along with a good hash stone.

its like candy on top of my bong hits. smoooooth sweet hits. puts me in a great place.

time to go relax. peace blades:wave:

[​IMG]
    just to clear this up due to the constant questions, this blend is around 25% opium, 75% hash. perfect blend. combines both highs in a very adequate way, very enjoyable :)

2. Lookin' REAL good :)

3. wow that looks delicious :smoke:

4. dude is opi hash have opium in it? haha sorry idk

5. whatd that run you?

6. Holy shit!

Its like a giant anal bead.

In a good way of course.....

WTF am i saying anal beads are fuckin sick. Nice hash tho.

7. Curious to this as well

8. get lifted :D

9. that looks like candy. how much did you pay for that? do you know how much hash is in that, you coulda been fucked like if it were mostly opium and a little hash, but looks like your enjoying it so whatever,. nice mane

10. Ahhhhhh 12 grams of hash!

amazing stuff you picked up.

tell us how much it ran you!

11. its mainly hash. i got it from a friend who grows, and he made it. it has just enough of the opium to give you the sweet taste and uplifting high.

it ran me 200. either way im enjoying it :) made for a greaaaaaaat evening.

12. Thats what I was wondering, can somebody clarify?

13. #13 cabbage, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    nice! I just tried opium for the first time yesterday quite tasty stuff. I would love to try opi-hash, maybe some day when I can grow the two plants. Enjoy that shit!

14. yes. it is around 25% opium, and 75% hash. its truely great for smoking in the late afternoon, really makes me relax, and im able to fall asleep much easier at night:hello:

15. #15 PuRe CaNNaBLiSS, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    im happy you enjoyed it :) its a great high. :D

16. You mean poppy seeds. And be careful growing those, they will take over your yard with a quickness! You might even say they grow like a weed...

17. haha yesss. you know what i ment :p

and no worries. i live in the middle of no where. theres more cows in my surrounding area than there are people within 15 miles haha.

some of you may call it the "boondocks" its nice out here tho. i can do what ever i want when ever i want :)

if i wanna smoke my bong but ass naked on my porch, well fuck it, thats what im gunna do! :smoke:

18. Im a little confused here. Is this the same opium used to make heroin?

19. Yes it's the one and only opium.

20. No, I mean they will literally take the fuck over. And you thought dandelions were bad...