12/12

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by possumbill, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Beginner I am at indoor growing,
    Three weeks old Columbian gold
    And Afghan cross.look ok??? 20180427_171526.jpg

2. Yeah I'm running my own soil mix.
    Ever other watering I add a little molasses
    Under 24hr. at 18" with bestva 1000w
    Since that photo was taken it's grown
    1 and 3/4 "..im gonna top at twelwe"
    Ando low stress on the branches.
    This strain is photo,just spotted a
    Definite preflower two nodes down from
    Top.outside I've grown the same for almost thirty years.and this plant by it self will fill an entire 4/4/7.to make a long
    Story short,taking your advice with my
    First indoor grow,gonna veg probably
    Another 6 weeks to fill the tent.if you like I will post updates as time drifts,
    (Early estimate,at least 3/4 to lb+.)
    Sorry for bullshitting so much
    Time to be like a jet and fly away.
    Ps,...next year I'm going on Amazon
    With my ready to use (Jet Fuel)for
    Medical Cannabis ... (Soil).

3. Shhh....mums the word???lol

4. I would take it off 24hr and put it on 18 for indoor veg. Plants seem to do much better under an 18-6 cycle. I'm doing a complete reveg myself. Basically I flowered these girls , had a nice bounty , chopped them down after the flower and then put them back into a veg for a while. Now I'm flowetflo them again. Only a couple days into flower but they are super hearty. I run a scrog table, pics were taken during a tuck and after but I force my plants into a V shape to the scrog net. Then I break main shoots so plant forms more stalks and they turn into beast mode plants bro. Works pretty well.

Attached Files:

5. Looks good ,real good.
    I've got a timer for veg and bloom
    Two cycles,18/6 flip the switch
    For bloom.from the pics it looks like
    Your on to it.18/6 well maybe ill.hange
    Question,60% humidity,75to 85 temp at
    Canopy,and at top,of tent,that sound about right?hurricane exhaust and phresh carbon filter,there I go running my lips
    Like someone running for congress.

6. No just 75° at canopy,sorry.

7. I try to stay at like 65 now. I use a phreshline inline carbon air with a 847 cfm vortex blower. But 75 is about max. To hot and there is alot of stress to plants indoors. I have a seperate 800 cfm as an intake so I'm constantly changing out my air. Since I switched to led from hps I can keep temps much lower which is nice for stress to plants or no stress I should say