12/12 question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nonfiction, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Once switching the lighting to 12/12, How long do you have to either decide to switch back to 18/6 or have light leaks before your plant is stressing and going hermie? my plants just starting to flower and my timer broke right, so was a few days without a timer so possibly much longer then figuring out new timer aha plus day light savings, so my plants schedule is prob messed up... ive got a new timer working now to proper 7pm-7am but idk how much time you got til they start stressing?

these plants are indoor in coco and perlite showing no signs of stressing and only been flowering maybe a week or two? both plants are clones the bigger is flowering for sure, the smaller def isnt flowering yet, few pre flowers nothing crazy im not worried about the small but the big one is pretty quick blooming like my think different autos did... 

2. should i go back to 18-6 for a week then flower just to ensure? or just keep going... vegging another week wouldn't be the worst idea, my plants could get bigger i guess...

3. what it's at now, leave it

switching back and forth will cause more issues than a timer problem

if plants were effected, they will be back on track as soon a stable schedule resumes and is uninterrupted

• Like Like x 1