12/12 only

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rh420__, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Granted the air outside the tent is dryer all you need to do is increase air exchange. When you setup your filter/fan it should help. Might want a speed controller for your fan too.

2. Alright, will do that when I get my carbon filter. Do you think 440 cfm would be too much for 4x2x5 ?

3. I would say yea that might be a bit over the top. I'm using a 4 inch 190cfm in a 4x2x8. Not even at full speed through a 20 inch filter.

4. I guess I'll just buy the speed controller when I purchase my carbon filter, thanks for the input bud

5. [​IMG]
    Day 10 of 12/12

6. I run a 440 cfm in my 4x2x5. I wouldnt run anything smaller. I dial it down a little under half way which turns the air over 3-4 times a minute or so keeping a steady supply of co2. Dialing a larger fan down is quiter then running a small fan at full blast. Plus the extra power is nice if there's ever an issue with temp/humidity or you up size your grow. Make sure the filter is rated to handle the max cfm of the fan though or you can push though stinky air too fast for it to handle.

7. I plan on getting the Apollo horticulture combo or ipower 6" combo, I believe they're rated equally. Not sure on the speed controller, do you recommend any ?

8. eBay

If your looking to save a buck I've used these without any issues. I've stepped my game up now and use Titan brand but they're a bit more costly

9. I put the first one on my list! That Titan is quite pricey lol, Thanks bud

10. There might be a slight bit more sensitivity in control with the Titan but for the $ the 1st one is a sweet deal

11. [​IMG]
    Day 12 since the switch

12. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Day 14 since the switch

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Something to help me keep an eye on the trichs later on instead of having to count days. It has 30x, 60x and 90x

14. [​IMG]
    Does anyone know how this hydrofarm timer is supposed to work??? Walked in at 7:23 and this shit was on and I don't even know how long was it on for I'm using it for my flower room now. It's supposed to turn on at 7:30am and turn off at 7:29pm

• Like Like x 1
  15. Google the directions. Why 7:29pm?

16. Okay I was setting it up wrong and well on my other timer when I set it up at 7:30 and 1:30 it wouldn't turn off, until I set it up to turn off a minute before. Wasn't sure if this timer worked the same

17. nice job tying the bish down

18. Thanks man, here's a couple pics from this morning[​IMG][​IMG]
    Kind of an uneven canopy, but I guess it's not bad for my first time

19. thats a great job, mine is just starting to bush out, yours is how i want mine to look

20. I started lsting early. I checked your grow out. Looks good, when you planning to tie them down?