12/12 only

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rh420__, Apr 20, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    Will be using this 4x2x5 Apollo horticulture tent for flowering only, as of right now King's Kush is in the tent and now on 12/12. Wish me luck. Vegged her for 2 months

• Like Like x 2
  2. #3 Rh420__, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    Under a 400watt hps in a huge yield lab II 8" hood. Planning to get a 1000w cool tube in here

3. You need to do some research on defoliation and consider super cropping

4. I was looking into super cropping, I'll probably try that. I'll keep the defoliation in mind

5. sorry, fucked up

6. but to reiterate, yes, that is a very good idea and has not been talked about much for small home growers, and that is setting up a very special 12/12 flowering tent.

7. I mean think about it, pot is legal, and just about everybody has pot vegging as a house plant and then their small 12/12 flowering tent.

8. I thought about using the tent as a veg tent, but then I looked at my 6x4x5'5 and it was not that reflective as the tent. So I figured I might need more light in the flowing stage, then in veg stage. Will be adding a few other strains in there when they arrive, stay tuned if you'd like. Thanks for your input

9. And for the legal part, I don't thinks it's entirely legal in California. But I mean hey, they're pretty much permitting us to grow cannabis with a rec, so why not?

10. Absolutely perfect

11. Thank you, I'm trying lol

12. [​IMG]
    Goodmorning, went in my 4x2 to check on my girl this morning and she's already starting to smell real nice. Forsure going to need to buy a carbon filter, probably get that next week or so

13. Also fed her 2 1/2 tsp of nectar for the gods herculean harvest about two days

14. Hi. Looks nice babe . Good luck xxx

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey, thank you x2

• Like Like x 1
  16. Check out my ready to harvest thread it's been 12/12 from bag seed would like any input when to harvest

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. My humidity was at 76 this morning with light off when I went to check my flower tent. Does anyone know how I can lower my humidity??