12/12 back to 24 then back to 12/12

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PeeDee420, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Ok so I started a 12/12 from seed grow and they sprouted 14 days ago. So far so good but I am getting nervous. I dont like to buy weed from my dealer but I dont know if I will have enough in my harvest to last me to next harvest.

I was thinking of switching them back to 24/0 for a few weeks then switching them to flower again. Would this stress them too much?

Also I need to have them harvested/dried and in jars by 10/7 because I am going on a week long vacation & I dont have anyone who can take care of my plants.

2. Put them in 24, 20/4, or 18/6 during veg. They probably are not flowering, so it is just making them grow more slowly.

3. Ya that don't even have pre-flowers yet.

4. The thing about STARTING on 12-12 is that even tho you have a flowering light cycle, your plants wont start to flower until they are ready ((usually 4-5 weeks after the first leaves)) so switching to a 24/0 or 16/8 cycle shouldnt stress them at all, in fact it should be BETTER for them...

And honestly they are only 2 weeks old now, I really doubt they will be harvested and dried before early october, that would be pushing it even for an auto flowering strain... good luck