12,000 Watts

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by justjr27, Mar 1, 2017.

1. I am a experinced grower that has been retired, but starting up again. This is what I'm working on.

40x12 Room

Strain - Nirvana Rasberry Cough

12 - 1,000 Watt Electronical Ballast
    3 - Titan Helios 4 Light Controllers
    2 - 24,000 BTU Mini Split A/C
    1 - 20 Lb Co2 Tank
    1 - Titan Co2 Regulator/Titan Co2 Montior
    2 - Pedestal Fans
    24 - 7 Gallon Smart Pots
    Canna Coco Coir Media
    House & Gardens Full Line

Layout:
    Going to hand water them as necessaryI am going to put (2) 1,000 Watt light together and have 2 plants under the two lights.

Going to veg them for about 4/5 weeks while super cropping & fiming them during this time.

I am looking to get 1 lb per plant I think can get it but we would have to wait and see

I am currently in process of getting everything together

I will upload pics as some as I can

• Like Like x 1
  2. The pound a plant goal is going to be tough to reach. We flower with basically the same equipment you plan to use and the biggest yield we've gotten off a single plant after dry and cure to this point is a bit over 5 oz. This is on a 10 week veg/flower cycle. But it's all about the light with an indoor grow, so you'll just have to set it up, grow some plants and see how it goes. Not sure if you've used the Coco before or not, but Roots Organics Original is what we've been growing in for several years now and it's a fantastic soil. I see lots of people complaining who use Coco that it's too dry. But I've never used it personally. Best of luck. TWW

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. if i had to guess he's doing a SOG type grow. or like 6-8 plants under 1 1000watter