11x11 Room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Xxpaintdemonxx, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Hello,

I am fairly new to indoor growing and have a extra bedroom at my apartment that is 11'x11 l I would like to grow and want to start with 4 plants. I can't cut into walls and he room gas a window and closet. What I am asking is what do I need to buy to get this started and can anyone recommend where to get the items needed. I'd like to keep it as cheap as possible but don't want to cut out quality either.

I plan on using soil not hydroponic as well. Any tips and pointers would be great. Ideally I'd like to have a list together on what I should buy. I do need to mask the odor as well.

Thanks everyone!

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqWx1jDHGo8]Basic Video setting up an indoor grow room for medical marijuana growers - YouTube[/ame]

3. If you read the stickies, everything you need to know is there..... Gotta put in the time to read my man, no one is going to spell out everything you need to start growing, thats what all the beginner guides are for.

FYI though: Growing in apartments is extremely risky and not recommended, especially an 11'x11' sized grow. With many curious eyes ears and noses around in apartment complexes, its only a matter of time before someone sees, hears or smells something strange and calls it in.