Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Discussion in 'General' started by Padovan, Jan 8, 2013.

1. #1 Padovan, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016

2. On the frame under the peddles was where the one on mine is.

Got any pics?

3. #3 Padovan, Jan 8, 2013

4. You got a deal take it.

5. #5 Schad3nfreude, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    OP not to dissuade you from going to the police, but if it is stolen they could still attempt to charge you with receiving stolen merchandise. Be careful, some police just like to be ruthless. I see it a lot in my line of work.

6. Receiving stolen property can also be a felony depending on how expensive the item is. I was on probation for a year because of it.

7. I sold a brand new 1500 dollaes schwinn that had been rideen twice for 300 dollars. A 500 dollar bike fpr 175 isnt suspicious to me.. maybe they didnt use It

8. Ok, just to be clear, you're a member of GrassCity, and you're thinking of calling the police? Seems ill-advised at best. Unless you live in a medical sate (or Colorado or Washington {WIN!}) you better make DAMN sure there's nothing laying about, stinking up the place, or anything like that.

9. #9 Padovan, Jan 8, 2013

10. Common sense dictates that if you are calling police for any reason you wouldn't smoke a blunt in the house right before they get there or leave bongs pipes scales and bags on the table. in sure he didn't need reminding.

interestingly enough, I bought an apparently stolen GPS and iPad from craigslist, and right now as we speak in waiting in the lobby of the adult intensive probation office for my PO.wanna guess why in on probation for 3 years? Theft by receiving.

11. I would just spray paint the bike a different color. Fix the wheels. And enjoy. :):)

12. #12 Padovan, Jan 8, 2013

13. #13 Padovan, Jan 8, 2013

14. Hard times man I am sure they just needed the money and needed it fast so they priced shit to go.

15. what kind of bike is it? pics? And yes, dude above was right, the serial number is on the bottom bracket

17. man just take a file to the serial number and forget it

18. Wow..bunch of paranoid stoners in this thread. The police aren't going to arrest you for bringing your bike into the station and asking if they have knowledge of it being stolen. Lots of people do this for various items purchased over the internet.

19. hahah you never know
    I did six months over a stolen bike

20. Definitely not just being paranoid. notice everyone.who's said that is speaking.from.experience