11 NL x BB clones 5 days after the cut

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WeeditopiaHippy, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Well like the title said, 11 northern lights x big bud (nirvana) clones.
    I dont like this strain too much but its all i got right now, I took these clones from my mother plant and as soon as i got em all in the humidity dome my dog ripped apart my moher plant. I wasnt too mad though seeing how if push comes to shove i can just take the best lookin gal and call her momma. Well i placed an order with attitude seeds about a month ago, i only bought 5 feminized WW seeds luckily but it still cost me 50 bucks. But yea so i placed an order with seed boutique got fem dutch passion master kush. So i HOPE TO GOD they come through that way i can put these clones in the greenhouse for the summer and have some kush indoors.. that would be great.

well yea tell me what you guys think ill be keeping this page rolling with pics so buckle up haha :D

2. mmm master kush. I have one word of advice, throw that shitty fox farms away and go with sunshine soil mix #4 and Humboldt Nutrients. Way more expensive but youll see why i said this.

3. Foxfarm = shitty !?!
    haha

Well here are the pics i couldve swore i posted earlier but i guess i didnt:smoke:

Attached Files:

4. Well i guess calling it shitty was a little too far, i have used it before to good results. But try humboldt once, you wont go back.

5. yea dude i just checked out thier website i might give em a try i definetly like what i see

6. Idk how effective this is but i just added a co2 line to the humidty dome yesterday and it seems (could just be in my head) that the cuttings are responinding to it positively :rolleyes:

BTW has anyone else had a bad exp. with attitude?
    Ive read nothing but good reviews but it would be my luck that the one order that fails would be mine..

Attached Files:

7. I ordered Hindu Kush from Nirvana and got a 0% germ rate. Actually 1 came up but then died. I ve been thinking of trying attitude even though their much higher. Im giving Nirvana one more chance and I ordered some Maui Waui.
    Even the 5 free afghani were bunk

8. you'll have no probs with attitude ive placed 3 orders and got them all within 4 days!

9. Yea dude outta 10 seeds only 2 germed for me haha but nirvana did come through none the less which is better than the tude in my books :confused_2:

Maui wowie, nice choice is it in or out this summer?

10. #10 shafro, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
  11. Haha yea tht answered my Q.
    Wait are you getting em from boutique?

12. They came today Gypsy Nirvana is the site or maybe its the grower who sells thru seed boutique, Anyway my last 3 orders all included the same freebies Mazar something
    (I looked it up and its a city in Afghanistan)I was hoping for something different since Ive yet to have any luck with the strain.

13. Ah sweet man you got your beans today! Good luck with the germing this time round:smoking:

14. I just got done reading about if co2 was at all beneficial to rooting clones and turns out it is. I mean i knew it couldnt hurt but i wasnt sure if it was useful.. It says co2 is one of the vital components required for the cutting to develop a healthy root system.:) Well its true you learn something new everyday.

15. Thanks. I dropped 5 in water and put in cupboard.
    I put 2 Mandala Speed Queens in 2 days ago. The tap root broke out so I planted them in cubes of soil and put on the window sill
    Last week I planted 4 in soil(thats what the breeder recommends) and only 1 sprouted
    Hopefully the hawaiian will break fast too.

16. Well my seeds from attitude came today :rolleyes:. Haha its been over a month but they came.. I guess i cant say anything bad about attitude huh. Well im just posting some pics of the seed packs. The clones are looking pretty healthy:eek: hehe. I think NLxBB will do good outside... All the free Thai x Super Skunk i got is all def going outside that stuff takes 14 weeks to flower! I think i read its almost a pure sativa..?.. idk but thats crazy its going to get tall as fuck this summer..

Oh yea man nice your getting germination this time! You should try the papertowel method.;)

Attached Files:

17. Glad to see you got ur seeds. I was gona say attitude has a pretty good rep. I ordered a few months ago and it took like 2 weeks from order to delivery. Sucks it took so long for you, but hey... You must of been like a lil kid on a snow day when that package showed up. :D

Good luck!

P.S. maybe you should change ur sig now, lol!

18. yea its good to hear your got ur seeds (finally lol)

19. no exposed tap roots yet and no sprout in the cubes yet
    Can't wait for what tomorrow might bring.

20. Haaha yea i was so surprised they showed up.. I def thought they were gone for good. Now im just waiting for boutique to drop my stuff on by (dutch passion master kush fem) and then were really gonna be getting down to business:hello: haha

Yea man i feel ya on that, hopefully tomorrow all my seeds will be germinated...That would make my day.:bongin: