11 hour standoff between my neighbor and 213 cops...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stone Wars, May 24, 2010.

1. .... I'm guessing you didn't read the posts that came before yours

2. In fairness i can see the dudes point about it being less than accurate , for example i could read a paper and claim to have been there too , embelish it a bit.
    Like i was in the hotel tonight partying my ass off with Slipknots bassist and he died..sure its bullshit but the guy sure enough did die in a des moines hotel room tonight.

3. You're the first blade i've seen also from MS. I live on the coast man.

Also, holy shit.

4. The thing is, why should you or anyone else just say that it's fake with no proof? Maybe he's telling the truth, maybe not, but why should someone else just say he is lying?

It's just stupid. Some people just surf these stories so that they can be the smart guy that calls bs. No one cares, it just ruins the thread. Fucking annoying

5. In my experience, most police are complete douche bags.

I have been framed more times than police have helped me.

One time police were searching my house, one cop took a seed out of my drawer, put it on a police of aluminum foil he took out of my drawer, looks at me and goes "Paraphernalia *Click* *Click*" -- as he then proceeds to take a picture of it to trump up another charge on me. 11 other police in my house helping with the search, no one said a word to him besides 2 or 3 snickering at the situation.

They then proceeded to threaten me to take my 2007 jaguar s-type. They asked me if my car was paid for, or how much I owed on it. I said it is 100% paid for, I do not owe a dime. Then the cop says, "GREAT, now its mine!."

I look at him and go, how is that? I paid for the car with legal tender I earned with my business, and he goes "Well can you PROVE you didn't buy it with drug money"? .. I was like "Isn't this AMERICA, don't you have to PROVE I DID!". He literally laughed in my face, and said if they found as much as a roach in my car, they will be confiscating it.

This is just my most recent encounter about 9 months ago, every encounter I have ever had with police except for 1 or 2 has been horrible and completely un-just.

I do not care how nice you are, if you pick police officer as your occupation, you are my enemy through and through.

6. i bet brett favre lit one up in his life. i'd like to think so at least :p

7. Your right , sadly people do stretch the truth a bit on the internet though.

8. Yeah, I get that, but I'd rather believe the stories on this and enjoy them rather than think every one is fake

9. #49 wunschshrek, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Nah it was one where he was upset because his cousin came to visit him (female), and he introduced her to a best friend of his, and they hooked up and left for a week without telling him to be together, and he was very upset and pissed.

And some dude on with 4 pictures he drew in MSpaint.

I can't do it justice the pictures were fucking hysterical, gotta ask the dude unabomb3r to post them again.

But basically :

pic 1 -- was the 3 of them all smiling
    pic 2 -- The cousin and friend holding hands smiling, with the OP now having a slight frown.
    pic 3 -- The cousin and friend fucking, female on the bottom -- The OP is watching with a huge frown, cousin and friend have huge grins.
    pic 4 - the OP is now on his knees with tears flowing out of his eyes, cousin and friend (now male on bottom) still fucking, huge grins on their faces.

The pictures were hysterical, but it most likely will not be as funny without the complete background story.

I wish I saved it, I didn't think it was going to be deleted.

10. #50 Rhythm of Life, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Fuckin armchair commando. If you don't know weapons don't act like you do.

M4/AR/SCAR/FAL all come in multiple rounds from 5.56 NATO, .308, 6.5 Grendal, 6.8, 9mm x 19, .22lr ..... there are a shit ton more but just GTFO before I list em all.

If he is ex-seal he probably has a decent armory with similar firearms to which he trained with, which would shoot the similar rounds.

SWAT also DOESN'T use AR15, Mp5 and m4 and SCAR are the top choices.

AR15 is semi-automatic, its a civvie.....

11. The mother and brother must be pretty lucky...ex navy seal hunting your ass and you survive? Shit someone really must want them alive.

12. haha owned

i was about to tell him something but i was like fuck it..

13. To all the people who say this is fake they clearly didnt read the post where someone provides a link to the newspaper...

14. Money and women dont always bring happiness into your life.

However thats fucking crazy some people just dont know what to do when there back is up against the wall.

15. sounds like a fun situation:)

16. This guy clearly knew what to do. This insane warrior saw in his mind an enemy and sought to destroy it. Fucking loon I tell ya!

17. ]

+rep for ownin a badass gun. i luv shootin that gun

18. SKSs are fun but 4 MOA isn't the best.

I still plan on buying a nice Russian C&R for shits n giggles, probably tomorrow, good sale at the local gunshop, cheaper than Yugo's :D