Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

11 grams of mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Weasel King, Oct 3, 2011.

1. So I received this 11 grams of kinda okay mids. I've definitely seen worse. What would you do with this 11 grams?

Attached Files:

2. sell it and buy an eighth of dank

3. Hahah, I don't know anyone to sell it to. Plus I don't even think its worth enough

4. roll it into 4 joints and chain smoke until desired effect

5. i had a shitload of shake, i didn't even wanna smoke it...sooooo harsh on the lungs.

i hate smoking shit weed, but who knows how that weed tastes.

6. Smoke it out of a bong or vaporizer if you have one, always makes mids better imo

7. make qwiso or edibles hahaha, thats what i would do

8. Grind it all up and make qwiso

9. That doesnt look like 11 grams ^^ :(

10. ? And you're telling that to the person who weighed it?

11. I always lol at the people who think they have a scale in their mind.

12. lol i know, people even sometimes say shit like that to me on my pickups. DERP DERP DOO, LOOKS LESS THAN U R SAYING, I GET IT FOR HALF PRICE TOO. its like, hello, do you see that my name is red and i have a lot of green dots under it? that usually means im not dumb enough to get shorted.

13. [quote name='"HxCurt"']lol i know, people even sometimes say shit like that to me on my pickups. DERP DERP DOO, LOOKS LESS THAN U R SAYING, I GET IT FOR HALF PRICE TOO. its like, hello, do you see that my name is red and i have a lot of green dots under it? that usually means im not dumb enough to get shorted.[/quote]

Lol yea.... I can tell a sacks weight pretty accurately, if I have been looking at the bud for a while and touching the nugs and shit..... can't just take a pic of nugs and know for sure... unless someone says its like an oz, and is obviously a gram hahahahahahahahaha.

14. + Rep for profile pic, I love bayside:smoke:

15. You know what to do...Blunts.

Send 1 my way.

16. Yeah it doenst look that bad its mids but it will still get you high with a good joint worth of it.. asleep kind of high but still you will food trip or at least you will have appetite! Smoke it buddy

17. 11 grams? Uh no?

18. it may be super dense? im being optimistic though. my connect wont let me have my herb unless i come in and see him weigh it out. plus i sorta think hes gay and wants my juicy man sausage...gross. buy a scale.

19. Op has yet to even claim all the weed is in the picture, anyone who claims to know weight without weighing it is pretty much acting like Mrs. Cleo (look it up if you dont get the reference) Claiming that which you can not prove to be truth through only using the evidence you can obtain, which isnt conclusive lol

If you care how much someone elses weed weighs, you probably need to check your priorities, not your weed... not your problem...

20. All the weed is there, and yes it is super dense. Honestly why do people assume I'm gonna lie about how much shitty weed I have?