10mg xanax + 10mg methadone + 10mg perkocet +rep

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tonyizzle, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Popped the xanax about 2 hours ago and took the done+perk just now.

I should be straight right? Some sketch friend told me im gunna overdose.

I know mixing xanax + opiates is good, but its not much opiates so i should be straight, eh? :smoke:

2. whether youll be good or not, i dunno.

the most important part is you asked AFTER you took it..haha

3. I figured i'd hope for the best, but still make sure while im waiting for them to kick in. Ill enjoy it better knowing i'm not gunna die :smoke:

4. if u have some tolerance ull be fine, id imagine if u were really feeling terrible tho u could make urself puke. but honestly i dont think ull have any problems, and will be floating...

5. Awesome thanks man, represent MillTown :smoke:

6. Anyone else? Im feelin pretty good right now :smoke:

7. thats a shit ton of xanax if you dont have a tolerance.. I hope you know what youre doing and didnt just decide to take 10mg of each cuz it sounded like a good idea.

opiates mg =/= benzo mg AT ALL.

good luck.

8. If I popped 10mg of xanax.. two hours later I wouldnt even know how to use a keyboard.

Hope it goes well..

9. Don't go to sleep?

10. I popped 15 mg of xanax in two days...lost all my money, weed, and a bunch of other shit...and I don't remember any of it. Good look brother...Oh and xanies don't come in 10mg pills, so...

11. #11 Tonyizzle, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
    thats Damn thats exactly what happened.. now its 7am and im pissed i missed the whole thing.. but i feel pretty good and im mad itchy.. im gunna pop a few more xannies and another perk, try to get my buzz back :smoke:

And yeah,to answers y'alss questions on the xanax i do have tolerance. Just not so much on the perks/dones.

thansk for the help.. will rep later :smoke:

12. I somewahwat know what im doing.. its just a really fun mixture.. they compliment eachother really well. im doin'g but im just learning as i go along too.

13. yea miltown is where its at... but i moved upstate for starting college. but i got love for the city and roll back thru as much as i can, thats where the dank buds and everything else is...

14. Yeah, that's a fun mix but you overdid the bars for sure. And I'd split up the methadone and percs. Methadone fills your opiate receptors for a long time (long half-life), so you can't get 'high' on any other opiate, unless you take a HUGE dose... that's why methadone is used to help people get off oxy and H addictions.

Personally I'd split up those bars between the 2 different opiates and have myself 2 nights instead of just one where I get retarded high. Eat the perc first though, since methadone stays in your body so long it makes sense to take it last so it doesn't fuck up your tolerance to the perc.

15. this.

16. haha yeah, I'm so fucked up I'm really rambling on (see other posts lol)