10mg of Ambien

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jimmy McBong, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Don't listen to this guy he doesn't know shit... 40-50 Mg's... jesus, you'll fucking wake up in an alley completly naked next to a transvestite.

I'd say optimal dose is 20mg's... just enough to get fucked up, not enough to forget about everything or black out.

2. anything would be appreciated

3. LOL, exactly. 20-25mg is way more than enough for a person that has never taken it before. I believe my first time was between 10-15mg.

4. 40-50mg was the only time I had worthwhile visuals. Like I said people have different tolerances and can handle their shit better. If you knew anything about zolpidem you would know that you build a tolerance very quickly. I never said anything about my prior use.

So yeah I still stand by my recommendation of 40-50mg for your first time. You're taking it to trip right? If anyone is stupid enough to drive on any "recreational" dose of zolpidem then they deserve to get pulled over. Very impairing.

5. 40-50mg can be fun, and weird, etc...but for this first time user i don't think he should mess with more than 25mg.

If he wants to go for 50 when he builds the tolerance, go for it, but not just yet. Fun stuff though i must agree, when i did do ems.