100f and 30-40% humidity

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by despow, Jul 31, 2011.

1. hello im new here although ive done several grows like 6 or 7 yrs ago when i was a kid ive never really been part of the community.

currently im running 6 plants supposedly im ment to have 5 exodus cheese and somin else could poss be a northern lights in there too instead of 1 of cheeses but my labels got messed up so i dunno wat sprouted to be honest all proper fem seed and i hope to work out whats what later in grow lol anyway

my issue is this im running a 600w in a 1.2m square secret jarden tent in uk im having major issues getting temp down and im also thinking i need to get humidity up although ive read that cannabis grows fine upto 85 with humidity about 50 and that over 85 will stunt growth, at same time im reading that u can raise temps as long as u drop humidity without any issues i cant see anything that says this is wrong.

ive included some pics plants in general look ok and growth in last 2 days has really picked up but i dunno i would like another opinion thanks

Attached Files:

2. Is that thing saying 124 degrees F? Do you have air conditioning in that room? I am doing grow right now and like most others around here heat is a struggle. You need to make sure you have AC and proper ventilation. I am able to keep my temps below 85, but my AC runs a lot to keep everything cool.

3. air conditioning lol no im uk we dnt have them here and i dnt havehappens finances yet to go grab 1 it says 103.6 that wat ur looking at is time. ive got it down to 91 at moment and dropped the light an inch or 2 temp now is lowest ive seen in last 48hrs but its only 7am here so we shall see what happens today im running lights 24/7 only thing i can think without having to spend £100+ is switchin to 18 and havin my lights off between like 9 n 3 but wont really help much as the temps outside so high its really unusual to be honest to have such prolonged good weather here even during summer. what i dont understand is i was running my poot in space half size of my tent and never had temps like these only other thing i can think of is moving it all downstairs. i understand my temp issues really i think im just looking for reassurance they looking ok and maybe some confirmation on higher temp lower humidity theory ive read.