1000W HPS 4x4 King Tut, Naranchup, THC Bomb,OG Skunk #1,Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yupthatguy, Sep 12, 2016.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Looking awesome

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Really like the nice uniform plants. I feel like it makes the most out of the lights.

• Like Like x 2
  3. After seeing your journal i decided to pop my only 2 tutankhamon beans I have left. Originally bought a 5 pack a while ago when I was still pretty new to growing. Anyways I tries popping 3 tutankhamons as well as about 30 other seeds I had purchased and pretty much fuct them all up germinating them. I have since learned a proper technique for germinating seeds so hopefully I get at least 1 female from the 2. Put them in a cup of water about 12 hours ago. Just transferred them to a bowl with wet paper towel covered the bowl and placed on top of my amare pro7 led panel for warmth and one was already cracked open. I also popped 3 cherry pie beans.

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 4
  4. Update of the girls almost time for topping and mainline training! [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  5. Well update girls got transferred to 3gal pots 50/50 happy frog and ocean forest. Looking happy i also like the name plates I cut from the solo cups
    King Tut
    [​IMG]
    THC Bomb and OG Skunk clones
    [​IMG]
    Philosophers Naranchup
    [​IMG]
    Comment like and share!!

• Like Like x 6
  6. Subbed, keep up the good work. I just went to 12/12 on my grow. After harvest, I'm dropping my TUT auto and purple haze auto in some dirt. I want to see how your king tut comes out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Looks nice. I'm in the process of building another grow room. Should have it done by February. Going to start out with Jack Herer and some Skywalker Autos. Can't call them skywalker in oregon tho. It is appealing to the kids:passtheshit:

• Like Like x 3
  8. I have 3 delicious jack herer I'm waiting to drop but my next run will include Pakistan valley, vanilla Kush, and candy Kush

• Like Like x 3
  9. I'm pretty stoked to try them out. Depends on how long this build out takes. Might not get off the ground quick enough to beat the winter.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  10. a little late but subbed and looking forward to watching your grow. i am on my third one as well which will be the first of my perpetual grow. looking good tho man

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's right where I'm at bro! Glad to have you along!

• Like Like x 1
  12. subbed, Curious to see how the 8 top does.

13. Updates so the OG Skunk day 48 not sure what I was thinking and I flipped her way to early she's beautiful but small maybe 1.5 oz we will see! King Tut , Naranchup and Bomb are doing great getting big! Ready to transplant to 5gal I'm definitely vegging them all the way out!

OG Skunk
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Naranchup
    [​IMG]
    King Tut
    [​IMG]
    Bomb
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1