1000w 5x5 tent 600w 3x3 tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jimmyd, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Yeah that trim pro is ridiculous, spin pro looks nice, I'll Probably grab one after my harvest. Maybe wishful thinking. . . Cool, I had my mind set on the 3gals. anyway. Would you recommend filling the tent completely up, it's a 3 x 3 so I could fit about 9 3gal. pots in there, but it'd be tight. I'd like to have a veg tent to side with some mothers, that way I can have a perpetual grow goin' on. For the SOG what pot size would you recommend for the whole cycle, I was thinking 6" was too small, but that'd be nice, I could fit 36 of them in there. . . Strains, I don't know right now, I don't have access to the seedbanks, everytime I go to Attitude my damn card gets denied by my bank, I don't know what hell. But I do have a good bit of dank seeds I've gathered over time, different sacks. It's all dank, but it's street dank you know? I'm going to talk to my bank, see whats up, maybe it's just happening because it's international, I don't know. I'd love to get my hands on some Headband or LA Con. though! ! !

2. 2 gallon pots are good. I've got a 3x3 and I could fit 16 2 gallon pots in it.gets a little tight for watering though. So if you have a small rubbermaid a pump and some drip line you can just mix your nutes ph the water and plug the pump in to water your plants. No need to get in there really. Other wise it will just get too tight when it fills up. But it all depends how long you wanna veg for. You could just veg a couple plants for a few months then flip em in 5 gallon pots and go that way too. All depends on how long you want it to take.

3. Cool. . . The first run, I'm only going to have the 3 x 3 (1 tent), I've only got bag seed at the moment, good bag seed. So, maybe I'll fill the tent with 2gals, I'd like to finish this grow as quick as possible, so I can get some first hand experience before I drop some money on some good beans. Anyway, the plan is to grow this bagseed, get another tent for my mothers and another tent for my clones/veg or should I split my second tent in half, with the mothers below and clones/veg above; Out of a 6' tent, 4' for the mothers 2' for the clones/veg? (I'm thinking I'll just use a couple t-5s for the veg?) Which do you think? I don't know about 5gals, I don't plan on vegging too long, for the mothers though, yeah.