1000w 5x5 tent 24 plant og kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jimmyd, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Whats shaking blades,

heres the deal on my 100% legal grow. 1000w hps. 5x5 mylar tent for flowering. 24 OG kush clones. 400 cfm 6in inline fan running 24/7 pulling through a can 33 carbon filter, cooling a 1000w cool tube. 3x3 mylar tent with a 200w cfl veg grow bulb for mums and veg. running 6in duct from mom tent to flower tent with a 200cfm duct booster. keeps the air moving and puts the stinky air into the flower tent where it then gets pulled through the carbon filter and out it goes. 2 tents, 1 fan, 1 filter. Simple, easy, silent and god damn it effective. Last is im running 2gallon pots with strait promix hp for medium. let me know what ya think.

Attached Files:

• 211.jpg
      211.jpg
      File size:
      207 KB
      Views:
    • 208.JPG
      208.JPG
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 206.JPG
      206.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 205.JPG
      205.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 215.jpg
      215.jpg
      File size:
      219.2 KB
      Views:
  2. also im using a 77l rez with a 250gph pump hooked up to a hose and extendable trigger watering wand. GH 3 part nute line up with vit b1. Pretty strait forward grow. Temps in the flower tent are steady at 76 lights on and 68 lights off. mom tent is staying around 70. temps are a little cool but its the time of year and i really dont give a shit. I Produce amazing results with worse temperatures. the 24 og kush clones are in the flower tent vegging under the 1000w hps for another 4-5 days then they get the flip.

3. Nice! Been awhile since there has been such a sizeable SOG around these parts.

Count me in!

4. ya dude!! i figure i can get 1zip a plant dry. im sure of it! should be a good grow. Lots of pics to come.

5. they will all be flowered at 10-12 inches. should make for a packed tent. but fuck it. its a hobby it should be fun. I love seeing a full garden. If you notice the tuck tape on the out sides of the tents with the white furnace filters. Thats to filter out any dust or bugs that may get sucked into the passive intakes on both tents and there are three per tent. the fan runs 24/7 so it just hepls keep it clean and dust, dirt and bug free. Im not topping, fimming, trimming, lst'ing or any of that shit. just doing what i do best and letting the ladys do what they do best. GROW, GROW, GROW!

6. bump bump bump

7. bump it with some pics!

8. What kind of nutes?

9. Just switched to 12/12 tonight. Will post pics in a few days when there is something to post. Using better than natures version of General Hydroponics 2 part grow and bloom. with added thrive alive everytime I water with nutes. Ph of 6.2 and swithing between nutes and ph'ed water every other watering. I used Grotek 6 part nutrient line up last run and it worked amazing but nothing better than the local hydro shops 2 part nute line up. So im sticking with the K.I.S.S. method this run. Keep It Simple Stupid!!

10. Well lights just came on after there first 12 hour dark period. I sure do love 12 hours of darkness and so do the ladys. Have some update pics. If this strain works out its going to be a perpetual grow. working with 2 15 plant lisences for a total of 30 plants but im running with 29 just to stay under. I dont want to push my luck. Anyhow heres the ladys as of tonight looking very healthy. I have 4 plants that are a bit on the tiny side but what the hell im gunna let them come along for the ride.

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
  11. looking real good... how long did you veg them for?

12. veg for 10 days.

13. diggin the setup... that pump, hose, and watering wand are a must seems like everyones having trouble getting to those plants in the back especially with a scrog!

14. Thanks man. Im really starting to enjoy it to. Ya the watering system just makes it easyier to water really. Just spray one plant after the other and your done in like 5 minutes. for me anyhow. Im just doing a SOG so even if I didnt have the wand it would still be no problem but its just alot easyier this way. especially mixing nutes and ph'ing the water. I fill the can up with the water i need and let it sit for a day with an airstone in it. Then add my nutes, giver a stir, ph it giver a stir and off i go.

15. I know its far past the grow now but What size pots are they in? Im doin a similar grow 5x5 hydrohut and 3x3 Darkroom tent by secret jardin. Im stepping it up from the original 4 plants in the 3x3 and need some advice on how many to put in the 5x5. I see you are doing 24, are you going to SCROG it

16. Said he used 2gal pots.

17. Nice grow, very similar to the grow I have set up right now. Went with 12 plants instead though, glad yours are looking good too!