1000w & 2 - 2x4 flood tables

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by JonJonJon, Feb 22, 2012.

1. 18 5x5 rockwool cubes, coco mats. What's you opinion of the best way to set this up? Going from clone to flower with Blueberry. Perpetually, so 9 cubes per table. Any opinions from experienced hydro veterans pleaaase?

2. Day 41

Bubba kush

[​IMG]

Platinum OG kush

[​IMG]

3. put them in a 4'x4' square

4. my experience with grodan, more is better, ive gone big (larger plants) to minimize plant count, but i always went back to SOG, or SCOG, smaller plants better tops. ive packed 18 6x6 cubes under one 1kwatt.

but if plant count is a concern, 9 per light is good, u can create a nice SCROG.

5. 18 6x6 in 1 2x4?

6. u run 4x8 trays

7. a 2x4 tray u may be able to fit 32 5" cubes in the tray, or even cut that in half

8. [quote name='"janemba"']a 2x4 tray u may be able to fit 32 5" cubes in the tray, or even cut that in half[/quote]
    I can fit 24 5x5 in a 2x4 tray, but the plants grow out of control and into each other and keep light from penetrating deep below the canopy so the only 24 plants I think I could successfully run in 1 tray are lowrider2's . Please correct me if I'm wrong. The more the merrier, but that's the problem I ran into last time with bubba kush.

9. u can minimize stretching by keeping ur night time temps lower.
    but u dont have to go small, u usually get a larger yield with larger plants