100 watt HPS

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by growkings, Jan 29, 2013.

1. #1 growkings, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
  2. #3 growkings, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    That is good but i live in toronto now any place around hear that ships or is cheap

3. sounds good

4. when i bought my setup i wanted a 250w hps. after a few minutes of convincing i walked out with a 400w setup.....it costed me an extra ~15$ to upgrade. He said 400w is far superior for "fruit and vegetable" production :rolleyes: or just in case i ever wanted to make my garden bigger. my single masterkush girl is soaking up those rays and loving it!

5. Cool tube does come in handy, I just like those lumens....baby it's always in the Lumens, 4'x3' will do a 400w real good, once up and running return here with pics.
    tx

peace
    "V"

6. Those are called highbay lights and they work great!! I have 2 400 watt and 1 250 watt! I will never buy expensive hydro store setups again! I'm telling you man they work just as good as any other!

7. 1 x 400 Watt Metal Halide (MH) Grow Light Bulb. 4200k, 33600 lumens
    1 x 400 Watt High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Grow Light Bulb 55000 true rated lumens, 2100k Color

will do the lumes are good ah and you get two bulbs only want the one but hey extra bulb lol going to be useing cfls for my veg
    Hey with the cool tube would be best can get it closer if i cool it with a high power compurter fan intake with cold air on it from out side best i live in canada so its -5 out all the time now you think if i cool it good enof i can get i extra close

8. You need an inline fan and ducting to cool an a cool tube, HID pumps out a ton of heat a computer fan will not cut it. Most important things to invest in for a successful grow is lighting, ventilation, and odor control. Don't skimp on those, and you should be able to harvest some great buds and supply yourself.