$100 to spend on our first valentines day present...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ballin' Toker, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Well? She smokes weed. And isn't into jewelry.
    Help me make this Dope!

2. pipe, bong, hella chronic weed

3. Vibrator, Dildo, Handcuffs, Lube, couple lengths of soft rope, at least 30 ft each for intricate knot work.

4. Weed, pipe, condoms, then some Ferrero Rocher for afterwards.

5. a case of beer and a blunt wrap. thats what i plan on getting my old lady

6. try and find like a valentines day themed piece of glass..like hearts or something symbolic of love.. if not, find one that is mostly red? haha..i dunno you will know best since you know her..and just go out and LOOK..eventually youll find something that will "click" and its that thing that she will love.:wave:

7. you just made a thread saying she is really different around her friends, do you really want to be spending 100 bucks on that? hell no.

8. agreed.

9. Well I dont think Im dumping her for it, I was mainly looking for advise on how to approach the situation differently and make things better. Other than when she is doing that, she is worth wayyy more than a measly 100$ present. And I think a peice would be a GREAT idea. Mabey a new stash jar too? With a DANK valentines day nugg in it?

10. yeah man i was just trying to say not to go splashing out on a relationship that is already a sinking ship. if you think everything will turn out fine, maybe get a ring box, a ribbon, and a dank nug! tie the ribbon around the dank nug, put it in the ring box and give it to her.

11. Your dick in a box with a "sack" of weed hangin off it :D

12. ^ This! :p

Hahaha!

13. Does she need/want a new piece or stash jar?

If she does, then this is a great idea. If she doesn't, then this is more a present for you than for her, since it basically says "I want to smoke tonight,"

If it's your first valentines day together, you should try and buy her something that really says you've gotten to know her. It should be something that she has said she would like to have (or needs to have), or would make her life better in some way.

If she's already got a favorite piece, why would she want a new one?