Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$100 to much for a quarter-o of "piff"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mobbdeep856, Jun 12, 2011.

1. So i have one of my good friends givin me a quarter-o for $100.. am i paying to much ? he said its "piff" which i'm assuming its purple kush.. im in NY

2. if hes a good friend have him smoke you up a little and make a decision

3. "piff" is just another name for weed/good weed.

4. Just scope the bud and decide. $100 a quarter is pretty average for good dank without a solid hook up.

5. Why would you think piff means purple kush? Lmfao.

6. If I'm paying 100 for a quarter it better be some dank ass weed. Like enough to get ripped off one hit.

7. Yeah I get my quarters for `120 so....

8. Well depending on where you live, and if this is your first time from picking up from someone new, then that's a standard price. Not a great deal, but not terrible.

9. Alright Canada, NY is pricey.

10. ---^ what he said! 100 sounds steep to me, but its all subjective to where you live. A quarter of average dank for me is like 80 while the knockout dank would be 90. But hey, if the nug your getting smells good, its most likely going to smoke good. Its alll about the scent

11. So you pay over 100 for a quarter of dank? That's rough I'd grow if I could.

12. I pay $120 for a quarter of dank 100 is a good deal to me :)

13. I pay 80 for a quart.

14. i pay 130 for a quarter, sometimes 140..shits rough

15. that is expensive, you should try to not pay more than 80. But I understand that prices in NY are very high (not in the good way :p) but 100 is decent for the top top shelf stuff

16. I am used to paying 80 for 1/4, but if that what it goes for in your area there's not a whole lot you can do about it...unless you start growing, of course :smoking:

17. Over a hundred? The OP says it costs $100. And no, I don't pay that much, nor do I live in New York. I was just trying to offer the OP something instead of coming into his thread and telling him how much cheaper I get it.

18. just get an ounce of mids for $100. Unless it's some crazy ass exo then I stick to my good ol' middies :smoke:

19. thanks for the help everyone

20. smoke dat piff all dai g we be getn fckd up out hurr ya hurrd keep it 100 n blaze dat fyahh son