10 year prison sentence for $31 worth of pot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omgbrbthc, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Oklahoma Watch: Mom's case typifies sentencing challenge

:bongin: hide yo children, the government is raping everybody!

2. Wow, how come I never get called for Jury Duty? :(

3. well think of it this way, in some parts of the country that pot would have cost over 50 DOLLARS! Not such a small deal anymore huh?

4. They're getting REAL desperate now

5. This kind of Shit makes my blood boil...
    Oh yeah, It's not like finding a Job in this country has gotten any Easier in the past two years!? especially in a place like fucking Oklahoma. Oh, so lets become homeless rather than sell an Item that has a high demand so we can keep a bloody fucking roof over our heads. That Judge can eat shit & die.

10 years, fines, and a ruined family all for less than an oz. of pot? Fuck,... some of these 'Government workers' really do need to be taken out back and shot.... With a dose of reality, & the idea of life without a pension. Maybe then they'll understand how fucked up the things are that they're doing.

6. im gonna have to play the race card on this one.

7. #7 ranger2339, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
  8. I've seen worse (punishments).

9. Fucked up. A dime bag like WTF? The informant must have spent all his money of food or something.

10. why is meth any worse. It's about someones indivudal choice to use or sell a substance to another adult. You or me and jimi thing or obama should not have a say in that. Their decision not ours and does not effect us if they use responsibly.

11. just because its worth more there, doesnt mean its a bigger amount of pot.

america's putting all of its people in jail. she worked in a nursing home? we need these people. :(

12. Maybe this is just the lead-up to the DEA busting the marijuana ring in the nursing home. Those geezers thought they were so clever...

13. Well, the ingredients used are combustual and the gasses produced by cooking meth are lethal. I sure as shit wouldn't want to live near anyone cooking that stuff.

14. worse than 10 years for a few grams of weed?
    where did you see this?

15. Well... not actually seen, but ten years ago my cousin's friends in Detroit got 20 to life for walking around with almost the same amount of weed.

16. fucking crazy man..

it's really insane to even think about.. :mad:

17. Isn't Oklahoma famous for having the 'worst' style of punishment for marijuana regulation anyway?

I read some dude got caught with 0.16 grams of weed (0.005644 of an oz.) and was given a life sentence.

18. Mmmm why is Meth. any worse than weed? Lots of responsible meth users out there.

:rolleyes:

19. Why the roll eyes? Aren't the people who check out your groceries when you go to walmart at night tweakers? That's what they're good for. Some of them actually have good jobs. They aren't that bad, surely not bad enough to put them all in jail in hopes that we prevent one from, "flying of the handle" or whatever you might be afraid of. If we didn't put them in jail all the time they might either 1.) Die quicker. 2.) Be more productive.

20. Meth labs can explode and kill people :(