Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10 year old pot?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Drewsley, Jun 9, 2009.

1. hey guys i was at a party last night and this guy was there trying to get us all high. anyways he says hes got some 10 year old pot from a guy who is in federal prison...he said he gave him a pound to hold for him when he got out but you smoke some everynow and then. So i have a small bud of 10 year old weed. It smells sort of lemony im not real sure what to do with it, you guys think it would be safe to smoke it?

2. smoke it, and be the first person to die from smoking marijuana.

3. i really doubt its ten years old dude.

4. I don't know. Thats awfully fucking old, plus you got it from an inmate that you met at a party. I'd say that solely depends on if you really trust him or not. As for the age of the bud...I dunno man I've never heard of anything like that.

5. no..it really is 10 years old i have conformation from 2 people, what should i do i mean could it really hurt me?

6. just smoke the shit already.

7. i suppose i could post a picture of said 10 year old pot

8. :hello: hahaha

I would NOT even think about smoking it. Just think about the back story to how you got it...10 pot should be fine but 10 year old "pot" "from prisioners"...:smoking:

9. is it...uhh....dry?

10. so you guys are saying i should just trash it...im gonna attempt to see if i can find a seed in it and germinate it..

11. i say smoke it, it wont be that bad

12. yes pot is very very dry

13. Don't got to parties with sketchy people like those mentioned previously.

Secondly, smoke the bud and leave the party.

14. #14 weedidas, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
    lol wow, well if it was sealed and in the freezer it will probably still be "good" but if not then a lot of the THC will have degraded into CBN which makes you feel "messed up" more then high, try it out, it won't hurt you but I doupt it will get you as high compared to fresh bud. Post a pic.

15. Does it have any mold on it?

16. nope mold free....

a little more info on the story...this guy just showed up with the 10 year old pot..he really wasnt invited i was high before he got there off some regular present day pot...i am dry and have no mary j so this may be an option who knows...

17. Post some pics

18. no mold, no problem. might not get very high, but shouldn't hurt you. go for it.

19. I would hae smoked it before posting anything

20. frame that shit, dont just toss it away.