$10 ticket for sagging pants?

Discussion in 'General' started by Skeletor, Apr 4, 2009.

1. so apparently where i live they made sagging pants punishable by a $10 ticket. total bullshit, i cant wear my pants how ive been wearing them for 6 years? if they have a problem with my ass then dont look

2. hmm i doubt thats legit

where did you hear that? (yes i know your only talking about where you live)

3. they used to have that in my town. its just used so that they have a reason to stop u if ur looking suspicious and they dont have anything on u. alot of pot dealers around here got busted from a sagging pants ticket at the start then they found the pot.

4. im home to visit and my dad told me, i didnt believe it for a bit since hes been telling me to pull up my pants forever now. but i looked it up and it is infact legit

5. if i ever get a ticket for how i dress im gunna fuckin tweak out

6. that's ridiculous

7. haha i would have liked to have been at that city council meeting

8. Solid evidence to prove that this country is in no way the land of the free

9. sue them for violating your 14th amendment, haha.

10. thats what im sayin, cant even wear my fuckin pants.

11. pretty sure that is a civil rights violation, as most people who sag(black people at least) wear gym shorts, and can you get a fine for gym shorts? faggot ass legsliative pieces of shit

12. Haha gayest shit I've ever heard.

13. is there a law against booty shorts? everybody in that town should boycott by wearing booty shorts

14. In Chicago the ticket is $25. What the fuck is next, shoes with loose laces?

Fucking fashion police.

15. im def down to wear booty shorts

i dont wear gym shorts under my jeans because i wear kinda tightish pants, and if i wear gym shorts under they slide down easier

16. I used to wear my jeans pretty loose back a few years but not anything to get a ticket over.

I don't wear a size small shirt either so even with baggy pants my shirt would cover my boxers.

Anyone walking around with literaly half their ass falling out of their pants needs to get slapped for bein a bitch. What you tryin to attract other dudes?

Pull your fucking pants up. I'm not talking about loose jeans. I can walk around h-e-b anyday and find some dumbass with his jeans around his fucking thighs trying to walk around...

We all thought it was "badass" to be a thug who doesn't give a fuck when we we're younger but it's time to grow the fuck up. You live in a society with people who don't wanna see your ass.

You may be cocky enough to push that limit and do it anyway....well the next guy may be cocky enough to teach you how to wear your pants.

Just a rant...im tired of people tryin to act hard everywhere. Little thugs not giving a fuck about the people around them. That attitude spreads...

17. Although I think wearing your pants like that is stupid, "laws" like this piss me off.
    I'll wear my clothes any way I see fit.

18. This law has been in effect in my town since like 1995.... but the fine here is 50$. It's like if your pants are two and a half inches below your waist then you're going to get a ticket. It might be lower, but I don't see how they could measure, or even enforce the law. Ive never heard of anyone getting busted here.

19. LOL
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW20djwuqsQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW20djwuqsQ[/ame]

20. its real and not really new either, some places in fla got it

pretty soon i think its gonna be everywhere