10 ounces a month for life, supplied by your government!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by smoker987, Dec 16, 2009.

1. So in case some of you didn't know, in a prime example of government hypocrisy, our federal government has 4 medical marijuana patients that it supplies with weed for free, and grown by them. one of these patients is Irv Rosenfeld, who is a huge supporter of medical marijuana.the following is his compelling testimony at michigans HB 5470 about medical MJ.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvzX8aNwxgM]YouTube - Irv Rosenfeld's HB 5470 Michigan Medical Marijuana Testimony[/ame]

interestingly, the local police detained and questioned him immediatly following his testimony, but released him after calling DC to confirm his story.

He also has a piece in THIS ARTICLE. Its a long article, but its really well written and it explains how the explosion of medical marijuana has essentially legalized MJ already.

:smoke:

2. ....Why am I not surprised?

3. Thanks man, nice find :)

4. Lol, this has been around for quite a while, but still, always a good example of the hypocrisy :D

5. ***11 ounces every 25 days........haha gotta be precise.

6. awesome find

7. that was fantastic.

8. i wouldnt know what to do with all that bud

9. :cool:
    i would eat it.

10. this interests me

11. 280 grams a month? she should start selling lol.

12. I'd turn my house into a smoke lodge, with perma-haze.

13. 2 questions -

1) Does anyone know how his tolerance has increased throughout the years?
    2) What kind of weed do they send him? I'm guessing it's a strong indica, but does anyone know the actual strain?

14. Whenever i was hungry, i would turn to bud to eat! NOT food! hahahahahaha. Why not if you have so much already? hahahahaha

15. Actually, the article that i posted at the end talks about some of these things. heres a few quotes from his piece in the article.

-"Shortly after Rosenfeld started college at the University of Miami, he caved in to peer pressure and tried pot. "Nothing happened," he says. (To this day Rosenfeld maintains that he never has been able to get high from marijuana. In my six or so hours with him, during which he drove me from Fort Lauderdale to Miami and back, all the while chain-smoking joints, I never noticed any apparent impact on him, other than an occasional cough.)"

-"Rosenfeld's weed is hardly connoisseur quality by contemporary California dispensary standards. The government grows its crops only sporadically, so it dries the harvested flowers and places them in cold storage. When I visited him in June, Rosenfeld was smoking marijuana harvested nine years earlier. Because Rosenfeld finds the government's cigarettes too dry, he unwraps them, rehydrates the marijuana by placing it in a container with lettuce, and then re-rolls his own joints, he says. Rosenfeld's cigarettes are also not very potent by contemporary standards. They contain around 3.5% THC, which was about the average strength of dope seized in domestic street busts in 1996, according to NIDA data."

-"It's as if Rosenfeld were receiving vanilla ice cream joylessly made in the Soviet Union and stored for decades, when there's fresh Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for sale just around the corner." LOL

16. even at 3.5% THC content id happily take 11 ounces every 25 days. I dont care if its shittiest of the shit.

gives me a reason to smoke literally all day every day

17. still though. 3.5%? come on theres buds with atleast 20% now adays. thats just them bein like alright here use this only for medicine but your not gettin high ha bitch

18. That's incredible that only 3.5% can help him so much.

19. lol me too!!!