Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10 most successful potheads

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ThusFar, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Fuckin' Rick Steves is the shit. I love his show. I want his job.

2. I'll put 100 bucks down right now Phelps hasn't stopped smoking pot.

I dont give a fuck who you are, as long as you get your shit done during the day; workouts, training, school, work, your allowed to smoke a little pot.

I know plenty of athletes that smoke, and who are professional also. Lots of college football/basketball players. The only thing i've heard from them is maybe just smoking bowls not blunts because they feel that hurts your lungs a little more for excersize.

3. I'd totaly light a bowl with Arrrhhnolddd.

Except, I'd probably piss him off with my mockery of his voice. Oh shit! That would make me bust out laughing just to hear him talk. Yeah...maybe I wouldn't smoke with him...nah, I would.

:smoke:

4. They forgot to add in our founding fathers. George, Thomas, and Benjamin. All those dudes smoked weed. I believe that Mr. Shakespear also smoked buds. There's somethin they don't teach you in school.

5. Yep, in fact they just recently recovered pipe bowls from near where Shakespeare lived that contained cannabis residue; it is thought that much like today the 'artsy' crowd of poets and playwrights toked the herb. They were quiet about it because in England at the time use of cannabis was considered something done by witches.

6. Me n My Buddy Bill... Gates. We cyber toke all da time. :smoke:

7. moooooooooooontel

8. Lol Joe Rogan. The Beatles!

9. i would laugh too :smoke:

10. Accents are funny when you're high. I went to geog class for the first time high and I couldn't stop snickering at my teacher's british accent.

11. I would of too :hello::hello::hello:

That list is so wack... So many better stoners out there

12. I always hate it when people say that shit like "weed slows you down" or "weed makes you lazy" or the "potheads fail at life". But it's really funny when the people who say shit like this have a worse grade than you in class, have no ambitions in life, and didn't get accepted to the University that you did. Potheads secretly rule the world. My friend's dad is a huge pothead, has the biggest, nicest house in the neighborhood, and works for the government! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

13. Hell yeah man I always think of that when I'm high hahaha :D

14. #34 XxChaosXLovexX, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009

15. Feynman FOR THE WIN

bongossssssssssssssssss

16. Eh I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one,he would be the man if he had stood up for himself and stood up for marijuana(like lil wayne did if any of you saw that interview that someone posted like last week)
    Yeah I think we all hate that,honestly weed motivates me more.I'm actually alot more lazy when I'm not high than when I am high.I get alot more work done high than not.

17. Arnold Schwarzenegger?
    He's an idiot!

18. Thanks just this game me a sig quote! "marijuana is not a drug, it's a leaf.”

19. yeah he is.he's adding 12 cents per gallon no matter the cost of gasoline and tripleing our tags for our cars.yet people still voted for him.

20. Yeah, that and he tried to kill Trestles.

He might be an idiot in politics but I still think he's funny. Who can't laugh when they hear him go "Nyaayyaaa" in his austrian accent. It's hilarious.