Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10 most successful potheads

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ThusFar, Feb 10, 2009.

1. That was pretty interesting
    i didnt know all those people smoked pot...lol
    i was waiting to scroll down and see Oprah....i know she smokes pot :)

2. I'm dissapointed that they didn't list some of the more brilliant people such as Sagan or Feynman. It's kind of a puff piece and several of the people listed claim not to smoke anymore (Mayor Bloomberg for one). The gratuitious mention of Obama being 'ridiculously smart' was a bit silly though. He's bright and a very glib speaker when he has a teleprompter, but he's hardly brilliant like some of the others are.

3. Meh to be fair he graduated from Harvard and Columbia. I am sure there are some more deserving on this list but I think it's more a modernized list.

4. Oh I didn't say he didn't deserve it. He's smart and very successful obviously, he's just not a genius level intellect. He's very bright, not amazingly smart.

5. Well obviously otherwise he wouldn't be doing this stimulus package ;)

and I mean in general like there are people more deserving over like Montel Williams.

6. ahhh i love stephen king
    buttt that doesnt surprise me
    i think he smokes before he writes all his books cause they are always REALLY good in the beginning then they start to get better then around the end it kind goes downhill
    not all his books
    but a few.

7. Most people would be surprised at the people who smoke. I've smoked with doctors, lawyers, politicians, cops, CEO's and other corporate officers in major companies, etc.

8. This is the truth. About 5 years ago, my best connect was a dermatologist by day.

9. That doesn't make sense.
    Is he writing these books all in just one session? :rolleyes:

10. fucking right he does!
    he is a beast
    this is stephen king not stephenie meyer

11. I'd kill to smoke some bowls with Stephen King

12. Stephen King, and Arnold are probably my favorites on the less. Montel Williams can go fall off a cliff though..seriously.

No one watches that trash that smokes pot, they're all meth head rednecks.

13. Thatsa pretty cool list, and I've read some steven king books, and its obvious dude is stoned writing some of that shit haha

14. Michael Phelps is da man

15. wait, all the work hes done for mmj, and he can go fall off a cliff? heh. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. He's definitely not. If anything, he furthers the stereotype that potheads are stupid cuz he's pretty much a fucking retard.

17. I was kind of expecting to see Bob Marley

18. #19 Sam_Spade, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    Carl Sagan deserves a spot on that list too, if you ask me.

19. stephen king is from new england, and he says it should be a cottage industry and it would be really good for the state of maine

I love the guy!

he sits there at redsox games stoned out of his mind reading his books..
    definatly a guy you wonder about