10 mg valium, manageable?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rollitup420, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Im headed out of town tomorrow to Canada for the weekend. I have a fear of flying and a buddy of mine recommended that I take some diazapam that he has to fly comfortably. Only problem is, I want to take enough to be able to get some nice effects as well (considering that this will be my first time using valium). He suggested that I take two 5mg tablets (10 mg total). From what I have read on erowid and other sources. 10mg can impair reactions and mobility to some degree.

I will be travelling with my parents, so I dont want to be stumbling around or anything. Has anyone had enough experience with Valium to give some valuable insight as to whether or not 10mg is a manageable dose around my parents?

Thanks

2. Everyone's different. First time i tried valium I took 10mg, and it didn't do anything. After wasting countless pills, I've found minimum noticable doses to me start at 30mg.

This doesn't mean 10mg won't give you effects, but thats a good dose to start with.

3. I wouldn't suggest getting fucked up on a plane, for obvious reasons. Also benzo's can be compared to the impairment of a drunk. I would not like to be sitting next to my parents on a plane for several hours like this, constantly fumbling with an ipod or trying to drink water and spilling it on yourself. Also you will get extreme fatigue if you over do the benzos.

As for the stopping fear, yes benzos are the best thing there is in the world imo. They are my favorite chill pill (of you will) but I wouldn't go recreational on them in your situation.

4. For your first time, 10-15 mg is good.

And YES, get fucked up on the plane. I went to the dominican buzzin on oxy and it was the best ride of my life.