10 easy steps on how to rap like lil wayne

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Jul 30, 2007.

1. he made some funny cheap shots but Lil' Wayne will chook that motherfuker face to face.

2. Wayne is actually one of the sickest rappest out there right now.

just got done listening to Tha Carter 3 mixtape leak.. shit was soo hot.

3. I agree with everyone above me

4. no doubt wayne is dope but i just think he is overrated

5. I dont, I think hes one of the only rappers that actually does keep it real and continues to drop fire.

T.I and Jeezy has lost pretty much all respect.

Have you heard the leaked mixtape of "Tha Carter 3"?.. its by far the best wayne yet.. its a lot more of just him and not his stepdad, and a lot more maturity in his songs and even in the beats he uses.

If you havent heard it, you should def check it out.

6. i think he sucks hardcore and found that link pretty damn funny.

seriously, i hate lil wayne.

7. Hahaha.

Waynes a bitch.

I really wish i could find him walking down the street and have a lil one on one.

8. yea i got a couple of the tracks

i feel like dying
    la la la
    im raw
    1000 degreez(this was tight)

9. Love lil wayne. Read it anyways, wasn't even funny...Debating rap is stupid anyways, it never gets anywhere. Keepsmokinreefa...were you the guy that posted your rap on myspace awhile back? if so you have no room to talk...

10. INDEED, I live down south and they all love him and don't even listen to his lyrics. Most of them suck! + him claiming he's a blood, shit if he ain't in a real gang then he's a lil fucking bitch ass fuckhead.

11. Wayne is good. Im not a hardcore rap fiend so I cant speak on what he says about him being in a gang and stuff. But I think he has some really good lyrics and some really good flow.

12. his lyrics are what make him fucking sick. he has better lyrics than anyone else.

13. Never claim your something your not, that will fuck you over.

14. Let see, Ive been fuckin with music for a couple years off and on in different aspects. This dude makes a career out of it.

If i had that time to dedicate to it and the MONEY to get the good equipment id massacare him in more ways then one.

And i deff NEVER claimed i was the best rapper alive.

15. Has anyone ever noticed that his face looks like it stopped growng when he was ten. i mean he looks like his face stopped growing but his head continued to swell. LOL.

if you think little wayne is one of the best rappers out there you have no business listnening to rap. please.

i admit he's got some sick freestylz but best rapper out there? HELL NO. most of the rap out there right now is just pop-rap anyway. remember the good old days of special ed, big daddy kane, wu tang, n.w.a., eazy-e, ect.? now that was rap. now it's all about the bling, bling, big pimpin, shoes, hoes. what happened to real hip hop? i geuss underground people were right. stuff starts to suck after awhile when they sell out.

16. overrated indeed

17. hahahahaha thats sounds homo even though i know what you meant

18. AndyPL's Guide to Writing a Sean Paul Song

What's tricky about writing like Sean Paul is not overthinking your lyrics. Don't go for any deep metaphors or litterary devices like you'd find in a Lil' John song. Basically your track should define the following things: who you are (Sean Paul), where you are (the club), and then something about the girlies. Gotta have the girlies. Example:

Sean Paul in da club
    All the girlies in da club
    in da club club
    Da girlies club
    Club club girlies
    Girlies on the dance flo' (dance floor)
    Girlies girlies
    Sean-a' Paul!
    In da club

And there you have it.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, try and mimick a lobotomy patient's speech pattern (or a baboon that learned how to talk) or you won't have that Sean Paul feel. Sean-a' Paul!

19. Hahaha, Its pretty damn true.

Shit i jus heard this song on the radio its fucking redicioulous, Goes like...

'Shoulders, Chest, Pants, Shoes' Over and over and over again.

Then it says 'Wipe Me Down' a buncha times and you have a song.