Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10 Day T-Break (Journal)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BubbaWidow, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm going to go on a 10 day t break starting first thing tomorrow so that way I will be killed on Halloween since my gf will be smoking too for the first time in months. I also want to see if I'm able to actually clean myself out to be able to pass a regular store drug test since for November I have to actually quit momentarily for a job at UPS which will start sometime in December.

I will updating everyday until I finally reach Halloween and then I will drug test myself to see if I piss clean or dirty.

Factors that play a role in this: I NEVER drink anything BUT water and occasionally 100% only juices. I am 6'1 and weigh 160. I have 6% body fat and workout 2-3 times a week so I have an athletic build. During the break I will upp my workout intensity to try and burn as much THC out of me as possible only stopping working out about 2-3 before my final day. I will not take any detox kits/pills/etc and will not try and tamper with the test itself. Also before I used to VAPE (never smoke) every night and it was about maybe .3-.5 g tops. I also eat edibles every other month and this month happened to be one of those months that I ate edibles for 5 days straight which includes today.

This will hopefully shed some light on the factors that play in passing and seeing if being somewhat physically fit, working out, and drinking nothing but water and juice (only cranberry for this test) will be enough to pass in 10 days if you used to do it frequently. Wish me luck :D

2. Lookin forward to this, could be useful for me in the future. I've probably got less body fat than you, and I work out more because of athletics, but our numbers are pretty close. I'm 6'4/6'5 175. I've been trying to drink more water and no soda, but I eat a ton of cereal. Either way, great for me to have something to compare myself to in order to see how long it takes for me to go completely clean.

Props to you man, and good luck.

3. That's a lot of tokin' for a tobacco state

4. Damn man you have a schedule all worked out

I wish I could run my life by a schedule... shit I would get so much more stuff done

5. Is this necessary?

6. best way to burn fat is easy swimming. do like an hour a day.

7. idk if ten days is gonna be enough man. im kinda curious to find out if you can do it

8. Tolerance is based on receptors in your brain, running, water, etc WILL NOT LOWER YOUR TOLERANCE. TIME and ONLY TIME will do so.

I'm sure these words will be ignored like every time someone brings this up, in favor of things people say that seem easier to do and so that's what people believe.

And 10 days is more than enough to lower tolerance significantly, I don't know if these people that are commenting that 10 days is too little have ever even taken a break.

9. Tests are super cheap on ebay if ya didnt know...like 3 for 5 bucks

10. you could word things a little nicer man.

he's not running or drinking water to lower his tolerence, he said he's trying to pass a UA. and the length of time it takes to lower your tolerence varies from person to person. i can stop smoking for ten days and it won't make a difference at all.

11. I've been bummed out about the lower high i get these days, so I might have to join you on this. And Halloween timing works out well for me as I'm go graveyard tokin' that night.
    Good luck man

12. #12 BubbaWidow, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    Well, not really, but it's more of a experiment to see if I can pass in 10 days since I have an ideal body type to burn the thc metabolites out of me. Not to mention I am doing it for my girl since she smokes every 3-5 months and it's hard as hell to get her to anyways since she gets randomly drug tested at her job so I wanna be just as baked as her when Halloween rolls around.

Yeah I find if I give myself a schedule and plan everything out ahead of time it tends to work out better for me. Try it :D

Yeah that's another reason for me too is because my tolerance can get a little to high at times so I will sometimes take a 2-4 day break. You should try it with me. The more results the better.

Apparently you didn't read what I wrote. I know in the title it says T break, but this is more of a pass/fail type thread. Maybe I should've reworded it differently.

You'll find out with rest of us when Halloween rolls around :D
    I would if it wasn't 50 degrees outside lol.

Day 1: Today I've pee'd about twice so far. My pee was clear, since I never drink anything but water. Workout consisted of some squats, pull ups, push ups, incline push ups, sit ups, jogging, and some shadow boxing. I'm a little sore but hopefully it will all be worth it. I have work in about an hour and it can be a little labor demanding. I work at a pizza place, and sometimes it can be busy and I am CONSTANTLY on my feet so afterwards it feels like I've done 100 squats lolol. Well that about sums up today. Tonight after work I will most likely either be on the computer, watching tv, or playing video games till I go to sleep lol.

13. I don't know man. I see a lot of chunky girl swimmers.

Girl soccer players on the other hand...:D

14. what? in the actual sport of swimming, fat swimmers don't really exist. and guys can get a pretty solid build from swimming.

15. I don't know man ^^^

Why would someone need a t-break if all they had to do was smoke more weed? I was just thinking I doubt Marijuana Man does t-breaks and he still gets blazed like crazy.

16. Nice man I'm on a ten day T-break too. I started Tuesday and will end next Thursday.

I have also been working out 3 times a week and I have basketball practice twice a week for my school team. I drink a lot of water too. Also I am 6'7 and ~200 pounds.

Good Luck this T-break is hard, my friends always want me to smoke with them.

17. I understand, when you write T-break that is referencing tolerance, not THC metabolites in fat, etc. That would simply be a break.

As for the way I word my posts, it's the internet, if someone thinks I'm not wording what I write 'nicely', well I'm sorry. I prefer simply to state the facts in threads such as this because there's so many of them.

18. THC is stored in fat. In other words, bless your heart cuz you don't need to worry.

19. Well I figured I wouldn't really have to worry about getting rid of it it's just I was gonna go on a break anyways but decided hey, maybe I should drug test myself just to see if it's possible for me lol and then decided I should document it for you guys to see.

Yeah that's the only hard part is my friend at work said "Man I'm having an all night vape session at my place wish u could come but you said you're on a break right now" I was so tempted to say fuck it but I have to do it. In the name of science!

20. #20 BubbaWidow, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    Day 2: Still sore from yesterday so only did some light exercise (pushups, situps, etc.) Since yesterday I've drank half a gallon of cranberry juice along with water. My pee is clear for the most part. The strangest thing happened last night though. I took a nice hot bath with some epsom salts after work (legs were killing me) and when I got out and went to my room, I felt, high lololool. I don't know how to explain it and it only lasted 5 minutes but it was cool I guess. All I have left to do today is go to work and then go to sleep since tomorrow I'm working ALL day (12-13 hours) so that will be enough of a workout for me lol.

Just picked up 7gs of Maui Waui. Too bad I can't vape till Halloween. FML

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]