Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10-15 min?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WiZKiiD, Aug 19, 2011.

1. What up guys

Two of my bros i sometimes smoke with are the kind of guys who always let you know when they are high and ask if you are

everytime i've smoked with them, within 5 minutes of the start of the session they announce they are high. It always takes me at least 10-15 minutes to feel it.

We've used spoons, joints and bongs but its always the same - i take at least twice as long to feel anything as it takes them

Is this normal? Am I doin something wrong?

Thanks y'all :smoke:

2. do they hold their hits super long? when you do, it reduces the oxygen that gets to your brain(i think), making you feel lightheaded, kind of like being high. maybe thats it?

3. It could be a tolerence-difference.
    Probally because either you smoke too much, Or they don't smoke often at all.
    My advice would be a 1-2 week Tolerence-break, That should bring you down to their level, And ultimately enhance your smoking experience.​

4. It's entirely possible they're just saying that, or they have themselves convinced they are?

5. im a new smoker and thats how it is for me too so i dont think its a tolerance thing

6. yeah, we've probably all smoked about the same amount at this point, so i don't see how tolerance goes into this (unless it could also be a factor of size?)

thanks for the answers!

7. #7 RetarrrdedTexas, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    been smoking for 10+ years... i feel it before/as i exhale...

thats not saying the high, doesnt, change... 5-20 mins after inhalation, it does.. but i def feel the effects, as SOOn as i exhale, as i exhale

8. and that's prob about right, considering.. the quickest route of administration is IV, followed by inhalation, followed by IM, followed by insuffilation, followed by ingestion...

9. Honest to god i can usually feel it after the first hit. Ive been smoking for 6 years and that has never changed. Doesnt mean im blazed off one hit, just a head change/buzz

10. If they're the kind of guys that ask if your high and proclaim that they're high, they're probably having a placebo effect early on...

11. Lol for me I usually don't realize that I'm high until about 20 minutes in because I'm so zoned in on whatever it is that I'm doing because of the high. Damn that was kind of a long sentence. Anyway when I sneak hits in places one good pull off of a J is all I need.