Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 year

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hoast, Jul 7, 2006.

1. I've now offically been here for one year :smoking:

2. congrats man, you officially have my favorite budshot still after all this time of being here . . . and it's in your avvy.

3. you want a fucking cookie or something?

naw just playin man...but good timing...just rolled a niiice peach optimo, so I'm about to put it in the air in your honor :smoking:

4. This is what i was thinking as I am readin your reply. Read first scentence... dude what a dick. Read second scentence... oh dude you totaly got me.

Congrats hoast. That bowl i just smoked was for you... and it was the first bowl out of a new peice.

5. You know damn well I want a cookie

6. mmm cannabis cookies

7. Can ya hook a brotha up LOL

8. haha i need to hook myself up first.

I'm seriously considering buying an OZ of schwagg for a small batch of cookies

9. do it.

10. I'm seriously considering buying this

11. Nice. My goal tom at my first day at the candy store is to try some of the caramel they use to make the Carmel apples.

12. according to the website it's "MEGA YUMMY"

sounds good to me

13. ...good lord... caramel!

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary with GC. I have only been here half a year I think, but I know I will stay for more years to come!

14. I have 420 am CST by my watch

15. mega yummy..would it absorb THC ?
    if so...weed candy apples..now thatd be good..maybe ill visit my local hippies this halloween :D:smoke:

16. awesome hoast...I always love your budshots your weed is dank as hell

17. same here yo then after first sentance i read i packs name and am like naa can't be commin from ipack hes mad chill then read second sentance got me too lol

18. Hoast is probably the GCer I'd like to smoke with the most.

<3 4 Hoast.

19. Congrats mang, and you can share them cookies and candy apples right over here.:D JOE>

20. Today is a great day, last night after smoking a bowl of resy I made this thread passed out thinking the following day would suck.. well I woke up, took a shower, reached for some boxers and theres a fucking nug sitting right there at the bottom of my dresser. This thing has got to be months old. No mold, looks real good and smelt better than alot of the stuff I've been getting. Honestly that was one of the best feelings I've ever had in my entire life.