Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 Year T-break and Tolerance?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by roorfan05, May 4, 2013.

1. Hey GC, i've been smoking for about 3 and a half years on and off (on and off meaning a few months smoking a lot, few months smoking a little, few months not smoking at all, etc..). About a year ago I was forced into a T-break for all of 2012 because of some things that were goin' on in my life. I started back up smoking around mid April and haven't quit since. I bought 22 grams of some mids(I know, yuck. But $60 an ounce is worth it.) and smoked it in a week. I feel like i'm already to the point that I have to smoke a lot to get high (3-4 bowls) and it sucks. I weigh 260 and am 5'9" so i'm a big guy, can this be the cause of it? Is it the type of weed that's making me need to smoke more?

Pics of the weed

Attached Files:

• Bud.jpg
      Bud.jpg
      File size:
      97 KB
      Views:
  2. it probably is the type of weed. Mids usually don't contain a higher amount of thc. I say lay off the ounces of reggie, and go for eighths and quarters of dank. and smoke it slower, keeping your high at a nice rate all day.

3. Because mids are less potent you have to smoke more to get high.

Stop worrying so much about it. Just toke away.

4. Body weight and fat has nothing to do with tolerance.

Buy better bud, really if your playing 60 for an oz your very likely getting shitty weed (or your not but buying from a friend who grows).

Buy quality > quantity.