Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 year 7 months

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iMhigh, Jan 11, 2003.

1. I am new here so excuse me if this has been asked before but I have been smoking regularly for only the past year and a half. I am 22 now and asking myself "Why did you wait so long?". When did ya'll start smoking?
    ^ excuse my Texas accent

2. 13...eh its early but eh...WEED r0x0rs :D

3. first time i smoked weed? 13
    when did i start smokin on a regular basis? 15

im 16 now

4. I guess I got a long way to catch up to all of you and I will enjoy every wake-n-baking minute of it. Puff, Puff, Pass!

5. HIGH All, puff puff pass thanks iMhigh. Welcome to the City.

Me I started when I was 13...27 or so years ago now....seems so long ago.

6. doesnt matter how long you been smokin. as long as you smoke the good green!!

7. Smoked 1st time 14
    Smoked regularly 15
    Now almost 18

8. in 22..I started as a sophomore in highschool i believe. that was late considering the place I grew up...I remember turning the stuff down for a long time..

9. I started smoking at 13,regularly at 15-16 .Dam! that was so long ago :( ah wel...time goes on...pass the bowl :)

10. fisrst time smoking was... 13?

yea thats about right.

or was it 14?